Views

Users

Frequent Posters

18270fans thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 originally posted by Atticus:
To ee ko bhi ka vish ka piyala peena padee ga?๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

When Meera died she was in her sixties!  So that means MKAP will run for many more yrs.
Edited by 18270fans - 12 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atticus

Alright folkswa I'm a compulsive shopper and the deals are to good to pass on ... I'll worry about the consequences when the husband opens the credit card bill and faints. 

See you at LUD!!

After watching MKAP you thrive on nautanki now eh?๐Ÿ˜‰ Poor Mr. Atticus, he doesn't have a clue what's surprises his beebi has in store for him.๐Ÿ˜›
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shyam teri bansi pukare radha naam log kare Meera ko yuhi badnaam.Ek meera ek radha dono ne Shyam ko chaha antar kya dono ki preet main bolo ek prem deewani ek daras deewani.
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: telstra

I think meera will not let him know at first will try cooking a dukhi story to gai his confidence may b will help him in study or restaurant work then will tell hom afterwards and k will b shocked and sngry prats will doubt him too
Time,or prats to listen trust bhashan

welll yyaaa mayb ur rytttee n as babaa is so dayalu n innocent he'll feell bad 4 her n mayb he tries to even helpp her finding her lover๐Ÿ˜ฒbuh he himself wont knw its HIM๐Ÿ˜†awww behoodii phasegaye hamre hawtiepieee kooo vampp mat baniyooo meera ji werna๐Ÿ˜ก
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

๐Ÿ˜• i hope prat teach K not meera...

Oh i want lot many things but whom to tell jo mil raha hai usi main khush
Anondo.R thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Maybe she will run his restaurant or run errands for free and get a free meal and a daily darshan of her Lord Krishna.

POPS running out of plots that they decide to dip into a story about someone with the same name as the husband of the heroine with ban jayes to boot (been lean in recent months) and relive it? Sounds like a story line with no big twist. So Meeraesque lady lub a lubs the Takur dude and Prats gets bitten by the green-eyed monster for a few weeks and Krishna convinces her yet again he has eyes only for his fair pari yet again.

Then what? Appears to be a dead-end filler track to give viewers a Kriya track so they don't go looking for new shows coming up on SP.๐Ÿค”

Does this mean viewers will be treated to Meera Bhajans in the coming weeks?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Get ready folks and brush up on them so you can sing along. Senior viewers will have flashbacks of yesteryears.

Ha haaa! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 18270fans

originally posted by Atticus:
To ee ko bhi ka vish ka piyala peena padee ga?๐Ÿ˜†

When Meera died she was in her sixties!  So that means MKAP will run for many more yrs.
[/QUOTE]

KN may send the vish ka pyala or would it be M. Looks like you guys really want to see Dadaji Krishna with the Krishna Krishna Krishna background score.๐Ÿ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot fr sharing poojs. .
Though i was a lil worried after reading it,nw think its a track wichz worth looking forward to as its only one sided luv. .
Finaly a KriYa centerd track.want to see P knwing abt this n getting jealous
ArhainAshish thumbnail
can ne1 tel me d story of Lord krishna n meera??
Soryy m muslim i dun knw:S
arhaina ko lia hee nai 4 tis role tu atleast naam hee hramra use kerleteeyy๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by ArhainaKaArhaan - 12 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thos track will surely have high point too like the mumbai track... Pratz is gonna give next pbj to MEERA... for loving a married man... ๐Ÿ˜†