Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Alright folkswa I'm a compulsive shopper and the deals are to good to pass on ... I'll worry about the consequences when the husband opens the credit card bill and faints. 
See you at LUD!!
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

Hmmm krish will be happy nad ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² to know that she he has dewanni like Meera

true love 😳unconditional love 😳

I knnw he'll b n he'll feelll sad tooo cux he knws hw it feellss wen d 1 u luv stays away frm u n dsnt lyks uhes been thru al dt na😳OMG babbbaaa u darree nah fall 4 her u can only fall 4 arhaina odr den P😆
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yeh too tumkaa sey bhi agey hay😉😆diwanni no 1😉😛

Dabba khali kario
ArhainAshish thumbnail
kaunsa😲
Anondo.R thumbnail

Good one! @bold after reading the article few question's are juggling on my mind. Is it really necessary to show that someone dedicating her life to Krish?? 🤔[/QUOTE]

May be that is what is called devotional love in sadhu and sants and delusional love in case of Aam ADmi! Only those who experience it will be the best to answer. See it takes all types to make this world.

Anondo, belated birthday wishes. [/QUOTE]
Thanks yaar 😃 God knows what is actually waiting for us. Have to wait!
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhainaKaArhaan

I knnw he'll b n he'll feelll sad tooo cux he knws hw it feellss wen d 1 u luv stays away frm u n dsnt lyks uhes been thru al dt na😳OMG babbbaaa u darree nah fall 4 her u can only fall 4 arhaina odr den P😆

Arhainaa love has to be like this just love someone Embarrassed
telstra thumbnail

Hmmm krish will be happy nad😲😲to know that she he has dewanni like Meera

true love 😳unconditional love 😳

I think meera will not let him know at first will try cooking a dukhi story to gai his confidence may b will help him in study or restaurant work then will tell hom afterwards and k will b shocked and sngry prats will doubt him too
Time,or prats to listen trust bhashan
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Good one! @bold after reading the article few question's are juggling on my mind. Is it really necessary to show that someone dedicating her life to Krish?? 🤔

Maybe she will run his restaurant or run errands for free and get a free meal and a daily darshan of her Lord Krishna. 

POPS running out of plots that they decide to dip into a story about someone with the same name as the husband of the heroine with ban jayes to boot (been lean in recent months) and relive it? Sounds like a story line with no big twist. So Meeraesque lady lub a lubs the Takur dude and Prats gets bitten by the green-eyed monster for a few weeks and Krishna convinces her yet again he has eyes only for his fair pari yet again. 

Then what? Appears to be a dead-end filler track to give viewers a Kriya track so they don't go looking for new shows coming up on SP.🤔

Does this mean viewers will be treated to Meera Bhajans in the coming weeks?😉😆 Get ready folks and brush up on them so you can sing along. Senior viewers will have flashbacks of yesteryears.
telstra thumbnail

Lol was saying to mitalyher inbox
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😕

Originally posted by: telstra

I think meera will not let him know at first will try cooking a dukhi story to gai his confidence may b will help him in study or restaurant work then will tell hom afterwards and k will b shocked and sngry prats will doubt him too
Time,or prats to listen trust bhashan

i hope prat teach K not meera...