lets unite and stop negative posts

amansharma thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is one of the better stories which has been beautifully portrayed.THE ACTORS HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB AND BROUGHT THE CHARACTERS TO LIFE WITH THEIR BRILLIANT ACTING.
Lets all unite and make sure we do not allow negative posts .Reality is that the success rate of marriage where the male is older than the female is very high and is almost always successful.
Thats my take .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
no one can stop negative comments.  people will have diffrent povs and they have full right to express it.  Only thing the fans can do is either ignore such posts or defend the show logically.😊 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I ditto Shamil, not a must every one think and feel abut a show in a same manner , critisim is always welcome , but it shouldn't be out of hatred or dislike for a show , it should be meaningful , 

Either u ignore them , or dont bother looking up threads , that helps a lot 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

you know posts criticizing the show is fun coz it gives us a chance to debate defend but as shamil said let it be logical...let everyone express what they feel here ..only then the forum will be active...all shows have their share of flaws and negative positive comments,,,,,and the posts we do not like we can ignore 

and abt the show..i agree this is one of the better shows currently on tv...am done with sobing wailing sacrificing female leads and wind blowing in corridors 
Armu4eva thumbnail
While.. i agree that.. we should all be united.. in celebrating this unique show.. n help promote it... m sorry to say.. but criticising the aspects..which one finds are not upto the mark.. is not being negative... ! I love the show.. n i will take all the negativity.. with a pinch of salt.. coz at the end of the day... no one can make me change my love or my views for KTLK... the BESTEST show on TV at the moment.. <3
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

I ditto Shamil, not a must every one think and feel abut a show in a same manner , critisim is always welcome , but it shouldn't be out of hatred or dislike for a show , it should be meaningful , 

Either u ignore them , or dont bother looking up threads , that helps a lot 

what ever it is , just don't let them bother u . I always look at those comments from a different angle and believe me it has made me rofl many a timesπŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Conceptual criticism has to be made.. The show has a lot of depth and understanding about the wa the concept of an older man falling in love with a younger lady , so keeping that in mind  if there is constructive criticism it shold be debated and well analyzed thats my thought which is not negative , but more analysis as to the way the CV's are portaying the character or handling the angles is not convincing
The bottomline is people /viewers watch the show for the concept first and the characters next and finally the actors who play the role ..
Its a complete bundle and if one  of it is outside the bundle the criticism is needed to be debated..and conclusion can be made to understand what others feel, Yes no negative posts but defnatly critically needed posts
TitansFan thumbnail
critisim in IF, is worth laughing ,as most of the time , it makes no sense , its pure nonsense ... 
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

critisim in IF, is worth laughing ,as most of the time , it makes no sense , its pure nonsense ... 

even on this forum... one shriman is doing the same... hv u seen his posts? πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
...Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago