Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

(^^ credit goes to -Ravjot-)

Hello All you wonderful People of IF- Land! (what?!...yeah don't ask...i dunno either)

Before we start let me introduce myself! My name is Hershi...no not like the chocolate! But people do say im sweet πŸ˜‰ I am the coolest person you will ever meet!! πŸ˜Ž 

I have gathered you all here tonight so i can profess my love for the one and only Ravu (-Ravjot-)

I LOVE YOU RAVUUU!!! β€οΈ

And i want to tell you all how much Meli (Aahaana) Rocks!! Like totally πŸ˜ƒ

*hears crickets chirping and everyone looking at her awkwardly* 

*ahem* UH JUST KIDDING! I am here to let you all know about the most amazing thing ever! Like it is freakin unbelievable! Well it is believable but you know what i mean πŸ˜ƒ

BollyCurry is BACK once again!!!! Yes to give you...and you...and yes you too! *pointing at random people* a chance to be a part of the BC team!

We are once again looking for some witty writers and grammar nazis (editors) who can help out in BC! 

Editors: (my teammm) Also known as the Grammar Nazis, are by far the coolest people in BollyCurry...don't let anyone tell you otherwise! In order to join this team, you need to be able to pin point every little grammar, spelling, sentence structure...pretty much every error in an article or piece of writing. Edit it to the best of your abilities so it looks pleasing to read! It also gives you a chance to flaunt your writing abilities as well πŸ˜‰

So if you wanna try out for this team: PM gk_09 saying, "i would like to join the editors team" and she will PM you back with a task 

Writers: To become a writer, you need to be in check with all the gossip! You listen, you think, you write, and you deliver! You gotta keep up with all the new happenings of Bollywood! oh and hahah a minor detail...you need to be good in writing. Your writing skills have to be able to appease one and all =D 

If you wanna try out for the writers team: 
PM gk_09 saying, "i would like to join the writers team" and she will PM you back with a task 

Okie...ready...set...go!!! What are you standing here for!!! Hurry up and start PMinggk_09 (Gur)LIKE NOWW!!! If you wanna be a part of BC...which i know you dooo...i can totally see the excitement pouring out of you all...then start sending out those PM's!

Last Day to send in your PM is December 15th

And yes you can try out for both the teams! If you wanna try both...send a PM saying "I would like to try out for editor and writer" and you will get two tasks to complete for each to see what you are good at =)

Good Luck! Happy Gossiping! And remember...once you get into BC...Hershi Loves Chocolate Chip Cookies =D *Hint Hint* 

(^^ Credit goes to ScatterdCastle)
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely Post dear, I will apply for BC Editor, will surely send the PM to Gurprit..
-Nadii- thumbnail
SOrry Guys date is wrong..
15th December is last date
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

HerseyBar... I rock your world even if you admit it or not...*hmph*

Check the date for entry...its outdatedπŸ˜†

All the best to everyoneπŸ‘πŸΌ

--Dharampatni-- thumbnail

All the best to everyoneπŸ‘πŸΌ

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow that's a great news! i will surely apply. Thank you.
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The post looks awesome Hersh, thanks to someone's extraordinary siggie-making skills, of course! *cough* *cough* - i meant Ravz, for all you care. :P ahaha! xD

Anyways, truck loads of best of luck to everyone who's gonna send a participation-PM to Gur. (you'll need that, trust me!) hehehe.. i kid, i kid. :P people are definitely behaving hypocritical when they refer to her as 'Hitler' or smg, she's as sweet as a marshmallow. ;) 

:)anywho, best of luck everyone who's on board, i surely look forward to the all those who'll join us! 

and just because someone's being extra chirpy about how to bribe them, everyone at BC lurves cookies, make sure you've got bags full of em! (: 

Garima. xD
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
all the best to the participants!
i suck at writing😳 and my english is pathetic!
i'll fail miserably in the tasks if i apply! so i better not apply :p
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
goooddd  luckkk everyoneee!!!!! =D looking forward to all those who get picked and join BC!!!

and those of u nervous about trying...don't be!!! no harm in giving it a shot =D

good luck once again! and remember those cookies πŸ˜‰

xox
hershi
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Seeing as i got quite good grades for my english GCSE's n A-Levels i might as well give it ago =D