Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Nice update..
Wow..abhiya married..yipppeee...
Arhaan is so adorable..he even found his soul mate..cute!
I'm so glad dat elena is back for stefan...
Awesome punishment for metz...cudnt ask for a better toture for her..lol
continue soon
thanx for the pm
tc

to Maithali's mental issues because she's about to cop a lot worse than ABHIYA wedding.

ARHAAN and his SOULMATE was all JIYA'S idea to add them in and show a plausible ending differing from my other works. EVA is going to make STEFAN very happyand drive him crazy with her SOULMATE
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Superb update Ayesha πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I guess this is the ending or you will writer another last chapter? The finale couldn't be more wonderful then Abhiya wedding and their son as the ring bearer πŸ˜³
Arhaan is soo naughty πŸ˜† and I loved Buffy - Angel convo as well. So Elena comes back as an angel with a little angel of their own...wow πŸ‘ 
The moment I read their baby is a girl I knew you would made her Arhaan's soulmate πŸ˜†
and best was Maithili's punishment...watching abhiya weddin in a plasma tv while rottin in a cell πŸ€£ wonderful... πŸ‘

The ending seems fine but i am torn on whether i should add an epilogue to tie all the endings.
Arhaan is meant to be naughty he is a RAICAND and its in his blood to be this naughty. This is why i had ABHIYA marry after their son was born for a more magical feel
Maithali is no longer a lady but a nutcase  Abhiya wedding will finish her off for sure
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

wow
thats great update...
abhiya get married yupueee...
poor stafen noe get his elena backkk...
arhaan is too naghty yar...love him...
cont soon

I love ARHAAN too but all good things must come to an end remember. I can't keep writing forever my poor head needs a break now from all of my craziness. This FF is complete.
Cute_Gal thumbnail
awesome update aysha.. loved it..
commenting after a long time.. sorry., forgive me..😭
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals_11

awesome update aysha.. loved it..
commenting after a long time.. sorry., forgive me..😭

Don't apologize yaar. Its perfectly fine ok. At least U made your entry now is what counts. 
I hope this Update was what U had expected from me. I have ended this now.πŸ˜ƒ And smile for meπŸ˜›
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: matwamango

</div>
<div>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I will miss this FF. Its the only one where i had Vampire Diaries character in it and Buffy the vampire Slayer.</font>
</div>
<div><font color="#ff0000" size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I will make up an epilogue maybe it depends if there is a demand for it. But then again timing is an issue with me right now.πŸ˜•</font>

Ayesha pls make an epilouge if u get time. I really was in luv with this ff as I loved ur vampire diaries characters and of course our dear Abhiya. Ur writting is just beautiful and perfect.Edited by Rmuk - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Ayesha pls make an epilouge if u get time. I really was in luv with this ff as I loved ur vampire diaries characters and of course our dear Abhiya. Ur writting is just beautiful and perfect.

OK i will see no prmoises. U know how i like to update on a regular interval but like i said time is short
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Res-
---edited---
beautiful update..nd lovely ending...!!! πŸ‘ abhaiya gettng married wth their son present ws d moment of d day!! 😳 Ayan nd hs dialogues were super cute...😳 stefan gettng hs love elina bck along wth their little daughter ws soo dreamy..😍 it ws perfctly describd... πŸ‘πŸΌ
And poor maithli..is sure to undergo a lot mre pain as abhaiya wedding nyt is yet to come!! πŸ˜‰
All in all it's a superby writtn nd well handled ending!! πŸ‘
hope to read more..if only ur tym permits!! πŸ˜•
thnx fr d pm..nd tak cre... πŸ€—

-Indu 😊Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: matwamango

The ending seems fine but i am torn on whether i should add an epilogue to tie all the endings.

Arhaan is meant to be naughty he is a RAICAND and its in his blood to be this naughty. This is why i had ABHIYA marry after their son was born for a more magical feel
Maithali is no longer a lady but a nutcase  Abhiya wedding will finish her off for sure

Then please add an epilogue whenever you get time... no rush... but do write pleaseee πŸ˜³
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon