Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Oh, no,you ended it 😔
It was superb though! You made Metz see AbhIya's wedding 😆 Served her right! I'm gonna miss this FF :'(

I can't continue this FF any longer. I mean i don't have time for starters and then its reaching the end of its second thread. All in all a happy ending. Maithali would die after ABHIYA honeymoon is over U know let her scream in rage watching her man become somebody elses over and over again. Maithali will want to take her own life then😆
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Awesome ending Ayesha. I am really going to miss this ff. I loved this ff very much.

I will miss this FF. Its the only one where i had Vampire Diaries character in it and Buffy the vampire Slayer.

I will make up an epilogue maybe it depends if there is a demand for it. But then again timing is an issue with me right now.😕
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckdiya

beautiful ❤️ending aysha...i vil miss dis ff
abhiya married...😍
u r amazing writer aysha...i luved ur all ff...
keep writing on abhiyathanks 4 pm dear

flower flowers Thanx yaar. ABHIYA FF i still have 2 in hand remember Sands of Time and ETERNALLY YOURS.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eowyn

I can't stop laughing at Metz's state , rofl!!
And i love Arhaan...
Ah! Elena and Stefan are blessed wid a daughter nd ahem! Arhaan has his girl!
Jeez! Abhay r u hnstly a supernatural! Why dnt u get dat the normal in ur life is abnormal
AbhIya are nw going to have d usual thunderstorm love making session I guess
Loved it Aysh!

All of their hard labour has come to good now. Eva will make a great consort for Arhaan seeming as they are both alike. They are HYBRIDS and SOULMATES

Now for ABHIYA  Their LOVEMAKING will no doubt become even legendary but i won't be writing any more on this FF on this aspect of their life. We get the picture here. Plus they are now in one harmony together always with their son.

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Nice ending ayshu...rofl metz ...happy ending haa...gud..will miss this ff

I know how much U love these FF'S Rashu and most of my besharam Abhiya moments i write bearing U in mind. After all U are the most eager to read these. But i have 2 FF's to focus on and even then i sttill won't find time. My course is taking my entire time.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

superb update and perfect ending..watching abhiya wedding would be the most ideal punishment for maithili😆

glad that stefan got elena back and everyone's happy now with their partners
thanks for the pm.

Elena and Stefan deserve a happy ending so why not give them it here. Who knows what will happen on the show for them.

Maithali will never be able to close her eyes to sleep from what ABHIYA have in store for her. She'll wish she were dead.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! elena is back and that too with a baby

Time to leave this FF and bid adeu to it. U have stayed with my FF'S from beginning to end thank U for it.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: raichandroxx

brilliant update ayesha👏
Abhiya nw married...yay!!
maithali watching there marraige on tv🤣 too gud🤣
continue soon nd thanx for d pm😊

I thought Maithali watching ABHIYA'S wedding would be a fitting endShe can now see on Celluiloid what Pia has that she doesn't and seethe with anger at watching Pia walk away with ABHAY TV GOLD
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikramdey

Oh I am sooo happy for abhiya.Arhaan is really sweet. I am very happy that metz is suffering.She deserves this. Great update Thank u for the PM

Maithali ki full on Band Bajaya. An evil women like her will never learn through violence. U teach her with love

Now she'll taste what ABHAY had to endure for the large portion of his life. She was the one who caused him the greatest pain.

Food for thought i say.

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Abhiya wedding was the ultimate end to her or rather the worst punishment she could endure. So is she going to now create another havoc.

Their son is a little tooo... much i would say. And he has already found his soul mate. And he has his grandmother to tag along for all his plans nice smart move.

Its all i could think of the past 2 days on how to make Maithali suffer. In the end this was the best solution for an insane princess. Put her in a cell and rot in her own hell. Maithali will be put to death after ABHIYA honeymoon.

Now for Arhaan. He has the best of all worlds.  He has all the women he needs A Grandma and his own PRINCESS EVA.