Frequent Posters

wagma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
welcome annwesha to Sharib fun club.
wagma thumbnail
Hey guys you can downloud Sharibs song that he sang with Nihira in the final. So go to www.cooltoad.com and if you are not register so you should make a username and then you can type in search your favourite singer name. You can find lots of singers songs to have great time. 😳
mojazwal thumbnail

First of all, please know this post isn't directed toward anyone in particular.

After skimming through the responses here, I am a bit disappointed that this fan club has been used as a place to compare who should have been in the top 2, 3, etc.

Yes, Sharib's ouster was a shame, he deserved to make it to the finals. But, did you see him act bitter when the winner was announced? Did you see him take sides? I didn't. I saw Sharib express both happiness for Debojit and compassion for Vinit.

So just think about him before you post here. Sharib is wonderful - post about him and his moving, ethereal voice, do not worry about the other challengers. I would like to think that we are capable of expressing our support for Sharib without launching veiled attacks against Vinit or Debojit. Which is wishful thinking, I know. I don't expect anything to change. I just had to say my peace.
ritika24 thumbnail
Count me in too..i think he is a wonderful singer. i loved his 'lagan lagi tumse' and 'nachle'. Pity he went out so early.
princessno.1 thumbnail
count me in too, Sharib was my 1st favorite contestants in SRGMP. 😃
friend17 thumbnail

count me in as a Sharib's fan

My fav in boys: sharib, debo
My fav in girls: nihira, twinkle, ujjaini

😊

wagma thumbnail
welcome ritika24,princessno.1,and friend17. It is good to know that Sharib is your first favourite. Sharib is the best have fun. 👏 👏 👍🏼

wagma thumbnail
I just read in one of topic that Saregamapa will begin on March 16. Sharib, Twinkle and ujini will come back i hope this is true. I will wait for march 17.This is a wonderfull news. 👏
desimam thumbnail
i saw sharib in recent new saragamapa ad
mojazwal thumbnail

So I should add you to the Sharib fan list 😉 ?