NEW MG FF Assassinator Part1 pg10

ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys, this is my New FF based on a dark love story of a 17years old Princess with 30 years old Criminal, an Assassinator. I would like to thank abinash079 and piya-for helping and making banner for this FF. Thank You guys.

Assassinator

He is prince of darkness and loves to live with it. Never knew what is love and doesn't want to what is love until he meets GEET.

She is Princess of HP who only knows to shower love. She is a doll to her loved ones but sherni to her enemies. She is innocent but matured and responsible. She is rich but down to earth. She never knew what the feeling of true love is until she meets MSK.

Index

Character Sketch

|
|
|
\|/

Scroll down
Edited by Ash534 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunKiAsh thumbnail

Character Sketch

MSK

He is MSK, a 30 years old Assassinator who never withdraw from his word. He is a mystery. Few words to describe him are: - Fire, Rough, Strong, Intelligent, and Prince of Darkness.

Geetanjali Handa

Gorgeous Princess of HP who is best example of beauty with brain. Her beauty makes men fall on their knees. No body can win her over her beauty. She is 17 years old. She lost her parents when she was 12 years old and now she is living with her chacha, chachi and her cousins who shower her with love. She knows to fight, horse riding and archery.

Mr and Mrs Handa

Dad and mom of Geet who loved her a lot but died in an accident when Geet was 12 years old. Geetanjali was their only child. He wrote his entire empire on Geet's name.

Mr. Vikranth(Vicky) Handa & Mrs Sasha Handa

Chacha & Chachi of Geetanjali. They like her a lot and pamper her to core. Her wishes are their command. They have 2 children.

Aditya (Adi) Handa

Vicky's & Sasha's younger son. Engaged to Meera Rathod, who is from rich & royal family. He is a spoilt brat but pampers Geet a lot.

Meera Rathod

Adi's fianc who is very rich. She looks like an innocent girl but she is rude to others. Likes Geet a lot. She is younger sister of NT.

Dev Handa

Elder son of Sasha & Vicky. He is married to Naintara Rathod. He is CEO of Handa Empire. He have a kid.

Naintara (NT) Handa

Wife of Dev Handa. Her sister Meera is engaged to her devar Adi. She is arrogant but is sweet to Geet. She always buy gift for Geet. Mother of Dev's kid.

Mishti Handa

NT's & Dev's only daughter. She is 5 years old. Short-tempered and treats everyone as slaves. Hates anyone who doesn't give her attention.

Pari Singhania

Geet's best friend. She is also from a royal family. Loves her childood friend Romeo.

ArjunKiAsh thumbnail

Romith (Romeo) Singhania

Geet's best friend who is the only son of Aggarwals. Rich and from Royal family. Secretly loves Pari but scared to express it. He always ogle at Geet's beauty which makes Pari angry.  

Ranvir Singhania

Elder brother of Romeo. He is mad about Geet. Her beauty makes him mental. He tries to propose her but she rejects him as he was married. He killed his wife Nandini and made it as an accident.

Ayushmaan (Yash) Takur

Mystery guy. As the story begins his character will be shown. He changes his personality and behaviour accordingly. He looks innocent but he is dangerous.

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..interesting.
do continue plz

salmankhanrulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
sounds interesting
but seriously y is maan 30yrs old?
he looks really young
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Congrats for your new ff.

Geet 17 and Maan 30...
Wow...sounds interesting...
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i'm SUPER excited for this add me to your pm list :D
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very interesting..

Nice one..😊

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RES!
Will Comment Properly Once I'm On my Computer :)
But At The Moment All I Can Say Is...WOW!! Really Looking Forward To This!! :D
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 intro bt he doesn't look 30. Still it seems interesting. Continue soon.