selfish kaki selfish beti

anshansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜ƒwah selfish kaki {gauri's mother} wah kya baat kahi hai tussi gr8 hooo lolll
"koi bhi aurat apna pati bant nahi sakti ,isse bada dukh kya ho sakta hai " haaan koi aurat kisi ka pati chen sakti hai  .KAKi  aap kiska pati chen kar aye kya selfish fruit kha kar selfish beti ko paida kiya hai  we want to know the secret as ur selfish beti is having baby so community of selfish people is flourishing nanourhiring very well on anandi's funds and dadisa's zindagi bhar ki kamai on these selfish croons and goons  ur dialogues just pinched ur selfish kunwarsa first u pinche for anandi which hit him then emotionally u pinched ur selfish damad 'very good kaki apki beti ne apney jaisa hi selfish suitable moron chuna hai and u emaza mein chee e with them let him enjoy both as u know he is twice thrice married this is his natue and shoaunk also why to worry kakiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshansh thumbnail
😑😑today i found the real culprit it is gauri's mother who gave birth to such selfish beti and this woman kaki is conspirator to be punished who infused such low morals in her beti to destroy others life and cry and curse that person  whom u destroy and this woman expects good frm naqli damad who already destroyed someone else's life and had no regrets  really u woman u should be hanged to give such selfish beti  and this man has no ideas who is wife and who is mistress u all don't know kaki ur naqli damad has naqli cerificate of marriage and cheen a hua sindor {chilli powde on fore head and mangalsutra may be stolen cheena hua as bke snatcher r there who sell such mangalsuras  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ now cry both 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes i so wanted jagat to say that the shadi you aresaying is actually not even leagal, your daughter is just in a live in relationship , i have only accepted her as a patni but not the samaj or the court and nor will they ever do!!

however i feel guari will have an upper hand as when jagya will confront her about the paitent ( which i know he will sooner or later)  she will play the anadi card . now oyu know jagat kaisa lagta hai jab apka apna kisi dosre se zada hanas k baat kare etc etc😑

meanwhile am so glad anandi will be so busy that she wont have any time for the jag thoughts. πŸ‘
neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

where were these emotions when they were ruining someone else hse.

she said jagya assured her that he wouldnot keep in touch with anandi but was her daughter not influenced by jagya.

hope she suffers more.gauri is using even her parents for her comfort and giving them food and shelter from a donation they are getting from anandi.

how much more selfish can a person be.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who did the mistake n who is getting blamed,the picture is dat kareena shuld be blamed for maring saif Becoz he had maried amrita ,gauri never knew jagya anandi past,no one is responsible for anandi pain .except her parents,society.
leo4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Who did the mistake n who is getting blamed,the picture is dat kareena shuld be blamed for maring saif Becoz he had maried amrita ,gauri never knew jagya anandi past,no one is responsible for anandi pain .except her parents,society.

will go by your example only : saif divorced amrita n then kareena is with saif . also saif being a muslim can keep more than a wife at the same time, jagya cant. anadi has no role in this at all.
when guari found out about the lie, she could have refused to get married, she fell for bal vivah and got married, i can excuse that ( only upar seπŸ˜‰ ) however when she found out that legally anadi is still jagyas wife, and their marriage doesnt exist, will not be accepted, she after tantraums returned to living with him, sharing the bed. without any consequences!! she is also educated she could have said  i dont believe you when you say k dil se tou hamra rishta ha samj se kia hota hai. i will not stay with you till you marry me legally. why not? she knowingly that she will always be the other woman, her marriage is not recognised  in court , for all she got into it the second time!  had she stood up for her self respect  , i would have applauded her, rather she is a now ok with being the illegal wife, occasionally bringing it up to guilt her husband .

guari for me is not the victim nor is jagya, both are equally to blame for the siutuation. there are ways to take divorce without getting into a case, they could have hid jag gauri marriage, got divorced wit anandi citing mutaul reasons, marry gauri again. that would be the sensible and mature thing to do , that would show that education gives you a broader vision. rather living in denial n going in circles without a thought of your own slef respect, the consequnces of the illegal rista !

guari now understands the insecurity that anadi felt for the years jag cheated her , the agony of being the dosri aurat that both the mom n daughter keep forgetting who is actually the dosri aurat.  i have not forgiven jag , nor i see myslef doing so, but nowhere do i see guari and her mom as victims and nor can forgive guari . she is equally responsible for the mess she is in.

singh family, anandis family and gauris parents are the main culprits for starting the mess , however i see the singh family and anandi family repenting and making ammends , so easier to forgive. gauri parents have manged to escape the hate of their daughter, they still potray self as victims, no repentence  no forgiveness

payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

did kareena break amrita-saif marriage to get in?
Edited by payalgarg - 12 years ago
anshansh thumbnail
so much of insult by each and every individual in jetsar just bashed them to end but gauri still maintained her illegitimate relations and after bhairon said that ur marriage is illegal still she went for it what an educated gawar woman she was anandi is far far much more elegant decent cultured though she was less educated what morals she got to ruin others ife and maa beti complaining to an idiot man who is messy and has no one to guide in relatioons now so u sown the seeds kaki now u reap the fruit both maa beti πŸ˜‘
 kareena never was a home breaker it was very late when she came in saif's life  πŸ˜†
Edited by anshansh - 12 years ago
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshansh

πŸ˜ƒwah selfish kaki {gauri's mother} wah kya baat kahi hai tussi gr8 hooo lolll
"koi bhi aurat apna pati bant nahi sakti ,isse bada dukh kya ho sakta hai " haaan koi aurat kisi ka pati chen sakti hai  .KAKi  aap kiska pati chen kar aye kya selfish fruit kha kar selfish beti ko paida kiya hai  we want to know the secret as ur selfish beti is having baby so community of selfish people is flourishing nanourhiring very well on anandi's funds and dadisa's zindagi bhar ki kamai on these selfish croons and goons  ur dialogues just pinched ur selfish kunwarsa first u pinche for anandi which hit him then emotionally u pinched ur selfish damad 'very good kaki apki beti ne apney jaisa hi selfish suitable moron chuna hai and u emaza mein chee e with them let him enjoy both as u know he is twice thrice married this is his natue and shoaunk also why to worry kakiπŸ‘

I was thinking of the same since she uttered that line.maybe her GUDIYA(jo kisi bhi angle se lagti to nahiπŸ˜†)is the only aurat on earth according to herπŸ˜†
leo4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: richd

i donot think that breaker is gauri or her mother.breaker is jagya himself.he was after gauri when gauri got to know the truth at first time

and what about the fact that when she knew anandi is still the legal wife and her marriage is not recognised she could have backed out, yet she is living as his wife knowing it is illegal? talli ik haat se nhn bajti. she could have refused the second time, now kia rona jab khud willingly got into it?