Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**ShInE** thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hehehe...luks like this article has really been poiuson ivy 4 u 'poison ivy'!!! loll...hmm..i detect a purab fan!...lol...ur rite well c wot happens...plus i dont trust T&D n e mor...luks like ektaa kapoors dun sum sort of majic on them so  they ruin jassi!
Dreamyangel thumbnail
Wot ever i already knew that a long time ago that purab and jassi wont be together i dont know y u guys r soo surprised by the news
**ShInE** thumbnail
Dont blame us for being surprised...blame T&D 4 givin us all heart attacks every 5 seconds...
loveneha_r thumbnail
thanks so much Shine!!
btw from where did u get this article???
Zahira thumbnail

Thanx you so much Shine! 😃

Will you ever dress like a model?
I'll never wear short skimpy clothes, because that's just not Jassi.

I am so glad! 😆 I was afraid that they might make Jassi wear horrible skimpy dresses!

ruma30 thumbnail

As of now, I'm off men completely

Let's see what happens, she didn't say she was hooking up with Armaan either,

Let's wait and see who takes the bride home😉😉😉

jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruma30

As of now, I'm off men completely

Let's see what happens, she didn't say she was hooking up with Armaan either,

Let's wait and see who takes the bride home😉😉😉

yeah, it is a long wait before Armaan takes Jassi home.
queenbee thumbnail
ShInE... u have totally made my day!!! *hug 🤗hug*

Now I don't mind Purab at ALL... in fact, I can't wait to see Armaan's reaction when he comes to know about Purab and Jassi's 'working vacation' in Mauritius. Vive la Romantic Tension!!😉

I love you Purab😆

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: queenbee

ShInE... u have totally made my day!!! *hug 🤗hug*

Now I don't mind Purab at ALL... in fact, I can't wait to see Armaan's reaction when he comes to know about Purab and Jassi's 'working vacation' in Mauritius. Vive la Romantic Tension!!😉

I love you Purab😆

😆

Queenbee that options sounds good too...and infact I don't mind adding you in the competation list....jassi nahin to queenbee sahin...par ho na chaiye ke woh armaan ko chahthi thi...😉

Shine thanks for the article...

and BTW queenbee...you said you made my day...muje laga India mein abhi raat hain...😉

queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisha

😆

Queenbee that options sounds good too...and infact I don't mind adding you in the competation list....jassi nahin to queenbee sahin...par ho na chaiye ke woh armaan ko chahthi thi...😉

Shine thanks for the article...

and BTW queenbee...you said you made my day...muje laga India mein abhi raat hain...😉

India mein abhi 2:30 am hue hain... abhi adhi raat aur poora din baaki hai fantasize karne ke liye😉