Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter Two 

The enchanted sound of Bells n Aarti at near by Mandir..forced Geet to get up.It was about 6 in the morning..Change in weather was clearly visible..coz people had started to wear wollen cloths in the morning. Winter was around the corner.Geet got up from her cot.

Little voice of utensils clearly showed Rano was in the kitchen n after doughing floor for breakfast.She had been prepared tea for her and waitin for Geet to get up so to giv hot cup of tea .Jingle of Geet's anklets on floor …was enough for Rano to notice ..she was awake.

Rano: Geet uth gayi…I hav heated water for u..chalo naha lo ( she called Geet from kitchen )

Geet hit floor.But she knew if her mother said she had to take bath even it was Sunday.When she sit for cup of tea it was about seven.

Rano: Geet tu jaa mandir ho aa ..Main nashta bana deti hu tab takk

Geet kissed her mother n went out for Mandir n she decided to took Devi Maa's stickers with her..so to flow in lake.After visiting Mandir ….when she moved toward lake jst out side village.

But Leela mausi…a middile aged lady n Rano's good friend  stopped her

Leela: Geet where r u going this early morning..aaj to tumko kaam per bhi nahi jaana..(she stopped her)

Geet showed her stickers in her beg n joined both hands ..started to wave them….now villagers could easily understand what she wanna say or to answer….So Leela judged she was going to lake .

Leela: rukk ..I m also comin…I hav old calenders of Ramji..n Laxmi devi…maine kitna kaha …Sham ( her son ) ko isko parvaah ker de….usko khelne se fursat nahi…main bhi  chalti hu tere sath

Geet waited for a moment n both moved toward lake.A clear fresh water lake.Not much water inside it..so it was easy to move lil bit inside.

Leela: Geet janti hai…kisi bhi dharmik ( religious ) cheese ko u he fenkna nahi chahea….issi liye main kabhi bhi aisa nahi karti…aur to aur agarbati ( scented stickes ) ki raakh ( ashes) ko bhi jal parwah kar deti hu…acha hai tu mil gayi ..Sham kahan manta hai..(she made face in complain mode)

Geet put her arms lik holding bat..n acted lik hittin a six.

Leela : Ha I know he likes cricket ..per ghar ki taraf bhi dekhna chahea..challo shaddo jheel aa gayi..aab paani k pass todda andar chalte hai …

N both ladies moved in lake near to water …Geet  opened her bag n put stuff out n flew in water.She was bent on her waist while doing this …n lookin at flowing stickers …away from her site ..she saw a dark figure on opposite side ….n shockig Geet came in attention mode.n shook Leela mausi's hand

Leela : Kya hai Geet ..kya hua… ( keeping her beg in hand she said )

Geet turned her attention toward that figure at about few meters…water was not that much ..so she ran toward that

Leela: Geet ruk ja…patta nahi kon hai (she chased her)

But Geet was unstoppable coz something happened in her past forced her to do this.

Geet put her hand on her heart n started to breath fast n crossed hr both arms….means somebody was in danger n who needed help .

after thinkin much I dare to rite but lil bit..coz wanna keep flow...I know what to rite after this ..plz read n comment with likes

Lov with thanx

Jass

posted in hurry way...will add color n edit banners after some time 😛

precap : Geet keeping that person's head in lap n put her hand on heart ...heart beats were still there 

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
tanvi04 thumbnail

awsome but geet is not speaking means geet can't speak eagerly waitin for next part

Edited by sakshi04 - 12 years ago
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
someone is in lake, i hope the person is not in critical  condition
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great update dear. continue soon.
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Geet went to lake and God gave her chance to save somebody's life...who is the person and how he reached there?

awesome update...thanx for pm
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update...
hmmm is geet dumb??? 
whoz the person??
continue soon
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh so geet cant speak.very lovely part dear.wat would hav geet seen in that lake.may be sme body(alive).waitng eagerly 4 next part.
akki16 thumbnail
good yar. . Wel wrriten. .
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
O my god osum part. Yar. . You are to good. . Plz cant wait for next part . .
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Buddies I think m a big bore  ? 😭 so limited comments in two days