Vl naksh become closer or not after baby arrive

kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys really i thought after seeing ak vl be mother in jan 2012.  Indeed it is very good news,  But one thing  I want to ask u friends,the arrival of the baby make naksh closer or it vl create difference betwewn naksh.

In reality too after baby comes a couple revolve around the baby,  They dont have time to spend together as they had earlier. Vl  it affect the couple relationship? Do u all think naksh also going to face the same problem?

Always naitik need attention for akshara,so if baby comes vl ak able to give time to nk or not? Vl she able to adjust her in this situation, or vl nk able to understand or not what akshara going thru? or both should sit and talk and find a way for this.

Really i feel they should sit and talk  and understand each other well. do  u all think they vl  handle this well or not ?

please share ur views dear friends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is the question...jo mujhe sad kar deti hai πŸ˜” hopefully naitik ...understands akshara's situation bcuz the baby will need the most attention
kala_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shayal1436

this is the question...jo mujhe sad kar deti hai πŸ˜” hopefully naitik ...understands akshara's situation bcuz the baby will need the most attention

haan shayal i also want nk to understand ak but u feel nk vl do that always he realised things very lately hope in this matter he realise soon or naksh should find out how they can spend time together haan ak vl be more with the baby but i want nk to understand ak yaar dont know vl he able to do that here i am not telling bad about nk but vl he be there for ak or not?πŸ˜•ak need him more and his support too. cant see naksh suffer more yaar πŸ€’
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kala_09

haan shayal i also want nk to understand ak but u feel nk vl do that always he realised things very lately hope in this matter he realise soon or naksh should find out how they can spend time together haan ak vl be more with the baby but i want nk to understand ak yaar dont know vl he able to do that here i am not telling bad about nk but vl he be there for ak or not?πŸ˜•ak need him more and his support too. cant see naksh suffer more yaar πŸ€’

thats exactly how i feel too ...please the cv's show naitik as a good hubby that suports akshara nd a good pappa
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post jaya di
Firstly i think once the baby comes in his hand he is gonna forget all the stuffs he thought before the only thing which will be in his mind is the lil angel as i have seen my jiju's they where quiet confussed bt they later on said once baby is in ur hands u'll forget everything the oly thing u will see is the angel the innocence of the baby will take ur attention automatically πŸ˜ƒ
haan yeh baat alag hai ki they wont be able to spend time lekin they can spend time with babay together ish atleast dono saath rahenge πŸ˜ƒbt one thing is sure ki after baby u come closer :)and open a new chapter of life πŸ˜ƒ

This my point of view πŸ˜ƒ
i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
karan in a interview said that they going 2 shw the realy spicy things..so i think firstly they show  problems between  the couples after the arrival of a baby esp natik who wants his wife at every time..but with time he also become attached 2 baby @ would also understands akshi..@ this way naksh become more close @ they would b a godd mummy pappa@ their love also increase...
kala_09 thumbnail
Nk took so much time to understand  akshara after marriage so much  MU between them . always akshara mujhe thoda time lagta to understand. hope this time he understand soon.Hope this change in naksh life bring more happiness. cv's please dont spoil it show naksh a good and wonderful parents please dont spoil nk character want to see best papa and v all know ak vl be best mom .
Yum_SR thumbnail
i think after the arrival of baby naksh become more closer n they will understand each other more than now
kala_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: i4naksh

karan in a interview said that they going 2 shw the realy spicy things..so i think firstly they show  problems between  the couples after the arrival of a baby esp natik who wants his wife at every time..but with time he also become attached 2 baby @ would also understands akshi..@ this way naksh become more close @ they would b a godd mummy pappa@ their love also increase...

asha u r telling problems means how they adjust and handling the situation after baby comes or u r telling after some differences both vl understand each other and everything vl be good
i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kala_09

asha u r telling problems means how they adjust and handling the situation after baby comes or u r telling after some differences both vl understand each other and everything vl be good

yr..ab ye ek daily soap h so cvs will only their understanding after some tiffs...which r usually among couples...i m sure cvs will handle very beautifully @ it would b a intresting journey...