Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah. I'm not surprised. You know this is his second appearance on CID. He appeared once for Once Upon a Time in Mumbai as well along with Prachi Desai.
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
not watching 😔
how is the episode guys????
Minionite thumbnail
Really? Okay. I may watch it in fast forward like I do for a lot of episodes. 😆
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really?
nothing surprise, got used to such feedbacks... 
YT jindabad 2mrw😆
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think the overall story wasn't that bad. The execution could've been better and a few parts were a bit flat (Sam's role, for example - I think they could've thought of something better than the prank), but at least the plot mostly seemed to be made on a sort of firm basis instead of being the usual tangle of disjointed ideas. The ending was predictable, but okay-ish nevertheless. 

Interesting to see Emraan ji playing a character instead of himself, and on a cameo as I wasn't impressed by his acting (NOM to his fans). Good to see ACP sir back and leading the investigation with his trademark steely determination for most of the part. 👍🏼 Daya and Abhi sir were great in their individual roles as well (wonder when I'll get to finally ditch the 'i' word!), and nice to see Vivek being given a slightly more active part in the proceedings. The overall work distribution was abysmal again, though.

Edited by DemonStar - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i m here on episode thread after much time..But wht to do...i m loosing my interest from the show...
No hopes of Duo seens..i m tired of thinking that may be in next seen they will be toghter..even i m missing Bureau Group dicussion between CID team.

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
    Excellent episode. It was promotional but it had different identity as well. They just not made it for the promotions only. They did it well. Emraan's cameo was good. The interactions between him and CID seemed quite realistic.

One thing to be noticed, everyone pronounced Dirty as Diritty. I wonder what's the reason. Its not that you couldn't take brand name directly. Its the movie for you are making the episode specially.

Cast Characterizations were okay. Not so good neither bad. AG is everywhere when kajol sticked to lab only along with Abhijeet. Viivek got every scene mostly in whole episode but vanished in last moment. Nikhil made some good jobs. He caught Sam as disguise after all.

Softy90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

Uff !!! What a irritating hairstyle of Purvi !!! A cid officer cant be like that...yeh kya fashion show ho raha hein !!! 👎🏼

I know... it wasn't good at all... plus CID officers r not supposed to have sooo much of time to do all dis fashion, right??
I hope dis look is not repeated again...!🤢

Neways episode was good... not bad atleast! Hoping for a better one tomorrow
maria-rock thumbnail

nice story ..and good episode...

Duo not togather but indiviually both are too good...and good to see ACP sir back...😊

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: debasree04

Uff !!! What a irritating hairstyle of Purvi !!! A cid officer cant be like that...yeh kya fashion show ho raha hein !!! 👎🏼

No Dear..Its not a Fashion show..bcz that hair style is not in Fashion.