Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Think what she means by that is, how people perceive her to be is thorugh her work, or films.
Makes sense.
Before chammak challo, she hadnt been topping any sexy polls. Suddenly, after one dance number, she tops the poll for sex appeal.
In this profession, its is your films that affects how audiences perceieve you. You do a lot of sexy dance numbers or seyx roles, tadaa, audiences will consider you sexy.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: beboholic

I totally agree with her. One thing that makes kareena sexy is her bubbly personality. She is not sexy when she is being arrogant though lol

I think she isπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i dunno why but i love her arrogant side!😳
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: koolchick

[quote]It's the personality overall that makes you sexy and that includes your work too na.[/quote]

That's a stretch of a definition...soo if personality makes her sexy, and that includes her "body of films", then why does she spend so much effort making sure she's in tip top *hot* shape?

she is not, have you seen her recently, with those Bingo wing arms and fat ass?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Does every topic related to Kareena have to turn into a bash fest? Its getting annoying now, you've had your fun move on.

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

she is not, have you seen her recently, with those Bingo wing arms and fat ass?

Yup, to me she looks good now from those Heroine pics, although I do think she was a bit hefty a few months ago when she did Chammak Challo
...if she's a bingo wing arms/fat ass now, what did you consider her then?

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Her personality rocks! No wonder she got voted sexiest!

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Does every topic related to Kareena have to turn into a bash fest? Its getting annoying now, you've had your fun move on.

+1 πŸ₯³
I think Kareena is smokin HOT, she totally deserved that "Best Ada" award β€οΈ. But doesnt mean that she aint a BIAAATCH. Still cant believe she kicked out Arunoday from the movie! I dont know the whole story as to why she did so but if she did so because of stupid selfish reasons, then all she needs to know that Karma is the biggest BIATCH of all. 
nalinidj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay, I just Love Kareena and her body of work, but really, she pisses me off when she makes dumb statements like "personality makes you sexy'.
If  her personality is so sexy, why does she paint on those tiny tiny tiny skirts of hers, and low low saris in red????
She should just thank everyone and look pretty and not open her mouth anymore trying to define or understand why she is sexy, because she just makes a hash of it.
But she is sexy, no doubt about that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†She is right about the curves, though.
And if Kareena has bingo wings for arms, then I am left stumped trying to imagine certain posters requirements for slim, sexy and curvy - Kareena does have that winning combination together with lots of talent.
Lage raho, Kareena, notice how if she does not engage, then she enrages.πŸ˜†  No-one is indifferent to her.⭐️ 
desigal90 thumbnail

Back during the infamous poo era, they used to say for Bebo, "Love her or hate her, you just cannot ignore her"

Superstar material πŸ˜†