Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

I respect ur views ... I want people to evict him as well if they think like that or if they think what he is doing is wrong on the spot...๐Ÿ˜Š  Everyone has right to do that n I want to see how many people in that house play fairly with their mind games๐Ÿ˜‰

i dont know abt other  people that they r playing fairly or not ? at moment because sky is overshadowing everything๐Ÿ˜• ...second it was no big heart thing when sky came back and mocked sid๐Ÿ˜•
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well... after seeing today's episode.. i think there is something going on between sky and sid... just wait and watch ๐Ÿ˜Š
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hardyboy666

after coming into the room he said "while hugging him he had tears in his eyes".

and thats why they laughed on sid๐Ÿ˜•..come on!!!!
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
did any one observe that Sky was pointing towards Juhi to be saved from next week's nominations?  he is too good yaar, he did the same thing one to save Sid from nominations.
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sky desperately needs a friend who will wag his tail on his command...hes just trying to re-establish his lost so-called friendship...bechara ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumb-pom

I think he was trying to achieve two things:
Make Amar insecure and spoil the new Amar-Sid friendship, and confuse Sid as to his intentions...

๐Ÿ‘

you spoke my mind! This is EXACTLY what he was doing! now is trying to get Sid back to his side and is trying to frame him!

Originally posted by: sree421

did any one observe that Sky was pointing towards Juhi to be saved from next week's nominations?  he is too good yaar, he did the same thing one to save Sid from nominations.

ya is ne sid ko bhi aise he bacya tha !! main agre ekarta hu
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree421

yup.. i noticed that... sky isn't bad person at all...but he should follow sanju advice and shouldn't brought personal stuff between fights... i like fighting thing but no personal stuff  please... 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

i dont know abt other  people that they r playing fairly or not ? at moment because sky is overshadowing everything๐Ÿ˜• ...second it was no big heart thing when sky came back and mocked sid๐Ÿ˜•

No u didn't get me  I am saying seriously that if it is so then let him get evicted, people are watching .If he is playing that dirty then he will get back  its results as well. Till then we will enjoy the show.๐Ÿ˜Š
Aleena12 thumbnail
Agree with the one who made the topic :D he actually has a nice heart, if u be nice and fair to him