Your Favorite?week 8:part 2 updated in pg.2

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hello everyone..😊
Me here to give d updates of Star ya Rock star on 26 November Saturday...πŸ˜ƒ

Today..Bappi lahari.came as guest judge for d show..😳😳..n he sang..OO LA LA with d contestants..πŸ˜›(thank God..it was a group song..😳😳)but must say..inspite of his age..he has a voice...which is always young and energetic..πŸ‘πŸ‘n I love his compositions especially his Disco dancer numbers..😳😳😳

So, today's theme was Disco..😳😳

kapil sang..Yaad aa raha hai..tera pyaar..😳😳😳a very good number..πŸ˜ƒbut he lost d sur at d end of d anthra..n mukhda was total flat..😳but he tried his best...😳😳he should work on d low notes...😳😳..his voice loses all energy..at low n difficult notes..πŸ˜•but it was a good attempt..πŸ‘πŸ‘n he got 16..😳

Manasi has sung.."Jaane ja"...Ashaji ka gana..😳😳..I must admit ki..it was a very difficult song..😳😳..n I thought she should take next scale..πŸ˜•but OMG..she was fab n fab through out d performance...her pitching was so good..πŸ‘πŸ‘..n as AM..said  d Falsetto..singing.was good attempt by her..😳😳.n d bit..where she excelled is.."Din thinak din"..was amazing..πŸ‘πŸ‘great singing by her..πŸ‘πŸ‘..n she got standing ovation from Bappi da..😳😳yeah..she deserves..kyun k..d song was so difficult..😳😳..n she got perfect 20...😳😳

Sumeeth..he sang.."Yaar bina chane kahare"..one of my favorites..😳😳n I think..his sur was flat at d start..😳..n later also..he didn't picked up..πŸ˜•..but overall..it was a good performance..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..n I thought that he was better than kapil..πŸ˜•but he got 15..πŸ˜•

Chaavi..sang "Rath baki"...n its also Ashaji's number..😳😳..n I thought she tried to imitate..Ashaji..(using ashaji's voice)..at d start.πŸ˜•..but later she was just fab..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘n I thought..d first "Socho na".was lil bit shaky..πŸ˜•baki ka gana she has really excelled..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..n she also got standing ovation from bappi da...πŸ˜ƒ..n she got 20..😳😳

Sachin..sang..Saara zamana..😳😳..n his voice was flat at d starting line..πŸ˜•but later he really picked it up..n really performed well..πŸ‘πŸ‘okie..m not concentrating on Amithabh Bachan's imitation here..πŸ˜†but considering his age..n d way he has sung d song..he was just perfect..πŸ‘πŸ‘..n he got..20..😳😳

so, today chaavi eliminated..πŸ˜•but I would love to see kapil or sumeeth..in this line..πŸ˜•as their singing is really weak...when compared to chaavi..πŸ˜•..n chaavi got her first 20 in this episode..😳😳unfortunately it was her last performance..but I lub her..."Maahi ve".amongst all d performances...n its her best..performance till date..😳😳

My favorite is Manasi parekh..as she has excelled d gana.."jaane ja"...n she has presented her version of "Jaane ja"..as d original "Jaane ja"..is in high scale..πŸ˜›..n she attempted it in base scale..πŸ˜ƒ(using base voice😳)..to vote her please type..MANASI and send it to 57575😳

Tit bits..:_
1.When Baapi da was singing..Disco dancer..d way AM has trying to dance was indeed funny..πŸ˜†
2.D horrible singing of d day was presented by none other than  Alisha..😳really I wanted to take a plaster ..n wanted to shut her up with it..😑😳

😳

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Siree...errr...I have to call u Chweetu na today...loved your post so much...
DIsco theme toh Bhappi daa is here...epi ka starting bhi toh oo laa laa se hua na...as u said thank god that its a group song...lol

Kapil...superb gaana hai...It was a good attempt but sur ka kuch problem hua...

Manasi...wow...what a performance that too for a very tough song...she was fab...no words to explain how she is excelling in all the types of the songs...she totally deserve 20 marks...excellent performance n she was lokking very gorgeous in that golden color dress...

Sumeet...he was good compared to his last performance...its a good attempt...n he was good...

Chhavi...well she got 20 points...she was very good today...

Sachin...he was really good today most of the song forgetting his imitation...

Chhavi eliminated...well good that she got atleast once full points for her performance before getting eliminated...

Bappi da was really good in the songs he sang...Alisha was not good in her song...
Sumeet expressions for AMs shaayaris...lol

Tomorrow epi...special guest will be Suresh Wadkar...there will be bhakthi songs tomorrow...

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Siree,wonderful post as usual.loved reading your thoughts😊and I agree with you, Alisha's voice outside the recording studio is terrible.I felt this last week too. Bappida's accent is so cuteπŸ˜ƒ

Ramya,loved your analysis and seems like tomorrow we will get to hear some lovely songs.looking forward to it😊 Sumeet is sounding good tomorrow.Hope he does well.

My thoughts about the performances

Kapil: "yaad aa raha hai tera pyaar"-ok but not so great.he was better last week.He lost sur in between and he missed a beat too.I think he could have done better.

Mansi:"jaanejaa-nisha"-love this song a lot.sung by my fav Asha Bhonsleji.sounds easy but a difficult song.she did a lovely job especially the "dhin dhinakdhin"part.I loved that a lot.and the way she sang the "jaanejaa" bit was lovely.I enjoyed her performance and she scored a perfect 20.

Sumeet:"pyaar bina chain kahan re"-another one of my fav songs.Bappida has given some great music na.Sumeet was weak once again.somewhere something went wrong and it is so sad because the song is great and he could have done so much better.but he was much better than last week so that's good.

Chavi" "raat baaki"-she was ok but I felt she was better last week.her voice lacked the power of Ashaji.her starting was really good but somehow by the time she reached the antara her voice lost that sweetness.I don't feel she deserved 20 for this performance.she has given better performances for which she should have got 20 but not this.

Sachin:"saara zamaana"-I always enjoy his performances.he sang it so well and he was enjoying a lot which I loved. his costume and his attitude were wonderful to watch.he deserved the perfect 20 he got

looking forward to all the comments.thank you Siree for this post.
anilbanilb thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
siree,wonderful post by you
Oo laa laa ,oo laa laa...bhappi da here...this week kapil &sumeet are weak...chhavi sachin& mansi are superb...but chhavi elemineted... Ye nahi hona tha ...MaNaSi- what a performance..superb..jaane ja was difficult song, but sung realy good and got 20 ..she deserve 20... So my fovourite is Manasi...pls VOTE FOR MINDBLOWING MaNaS!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: minizz

Siree,wonderful post as usual.loved reading your thoughts😊and I agree with you, Alisha's voice outside the recording studio is terrible.I felt this last week too. Bappida's accent is so cuteπŸ˜ƒ

Ramya,loved your analysis and seems like tomorrow we will get to hear some lovely songs.looking forward to it😊 Sumeet is sounding good tomorrow.Hope he does well.

My thoughts about the performances

Kapil: "yaad aa raha hai tera pyaar"-ok but not so great.he was better last week.He lost sur in between and he missed a beat too.I think he could have done better.

Mansi:"jaanejaa-nisha"-love this song a lot.sung by my fav Asha Bhonsleji.sounds easy but a difficult song.she did a lovely job especially the "dhin dhinakdhin"part.I loved that a lot.and the way she sang the "jaanejaa" bit was lovely.I enjoyed her performance and she scored a perfect 20.

Sumeet:"pyaar bina chain kahan re"-another one of my fav songs.Bappida has given some great music na.Sumeet was weak once again.somewhere something went wrong and it is so sad because the song is great and he could have done so much better.but he was much better than last week so that's good.

Chavi" "raat baaki"-she was ok but I felt she was better last week.her voice lacked the power of Ashaji.her starting was really good but somehow by the time she reached the antara her voice lost that sweetness.I don't feel she deserved 20 for this performance.she has given better performances for which she should have got 20 but not this.

Sachin:"saara zamaana"-I always enjoy his performances.he sang it so well and he was enjoying a lot which I loved. his costume and his attitude were wonderful to watch.he deserved the perfect 20 he got

looking forward to all the comments.thank you Siree for this post.

Mansi's singing TODAY??? OH MY GWAD!!!
She was absolutely OUTTA THIS WORLD!She chose a difficult song and sang like a dream!.
She REALLY deserved the twenty marks that she got.
Hopefully she will sing even better tomorrow in front of a much greater singer-Suresh Wadekarji
Congrats for today & best of luck for tomorrow!

Alisha shouldn't sing live-it was cringe-worthy!
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

i only saw manasi's performance and it was really rocking performance indeed

loved her costume also..

a complete performance...good job manasi.. that was indeed a gr8 singing..

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Manasi the best...deserving of 20+

Sachin was good but was singing ahead of the band in mukhda..I would give him 18...Not bad but was not 20 worthy

Awww Chhavi was sooo goood...Impressive...Gorgeous, full of right expressions and attitude...Very well deserving of 20...Muaaah

Kapil sang ok...RIght judges marks 18

Sumeet was ok...15 perfect scoring for his average singing..He should have been eliminated and not Chhavi...

Chhavi is sooo beautiful and sweet voice...She is a perfect package...Tooo bad she got eliminated.

Today Manasi & Chhavi the best...
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Siree, nice update.  Overall it was a good episode.  I thought Manasi and Chhavi were the best today.

Kapil performed okay with "yaad aa raha ha",...could have been better.  He looses it on low notes.

Manasi was superb with her singing...din dhinak din...I agree with you she should have tried to sing in the next scale.

Sumeet at best was average.  He started flat but improved later...he should work very hard on his low notes.  I would expect him to get eliminated next.

Chhavi was looking gorgeous and lethal and she sang very well.  I feel so sad she is gone...too bad.  I wanted her to be in the finals.

Master Sachin was okay with the song.  I was surprised he chose..Saara Zamana...because this is not a Bappida composition...it is a Rajesh Roshan ji composition. 
 I thought he was concentrating on how to immitate Amitabh Bachchan ji instead on concentrating on his singing.

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Manasi was really good yesterday . Chhavi too . I thought Sumeet 'll leave before Chavi ... Is it becauz he got 20 last week ?   Sachinji was good but more like 18 - 19 points but still good . So were Kapil & Chavi but not happy with elemination choice .   Seems to me now on wards it doesn't natter who gave really good performances throughout ... but only matter pr wek performances so Contestents should b aware that even if only one bad performance & U r out ...
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Good morning everyone..😊
I am here to give d updates of Star ya Rock Star on 27November..2011..Sunday..πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry for d late...me had fever last night..thats y updates nahin karpayi..

Okie..coming today's epi...all sang Bhakthi rasam ke gane..😳😳..n suresh wadkerji..came as Guest judge..πŸ˜ƒ

Sachin..sang..a gana of Lord Vinayaka..😳😳it was a marathi number..so couldn't find d name of d gana..πŸ˜•but he sang it very well..with d energy..required for d song..n with his soul...he sang..it..so it was very powerful performance..by him...which..actually created  ambiance...for d worship...😳😳..it was a very good attempt by him..πŸ‘πŸ‘

In between sureshji sang."Tum se milke"..which is one of my favorites..😳😳

Kapil sang.."teri Deewani"..of khailash kher...😳😳I find his singing week at d starting..lines...πŸ˜•..n after d anthra...he broke...d continuity..between...d lines...n d way he sang deewani at d end was not that good..😳I saw little children performing this number better than him..πŸ˜•..but overall..it was a good attempt by him..πŸ‘

Manasi sang.."jaago Mohan pyare jaago"..😳😳😳n she sang it very well..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘but she got d suggestion from sureshji ki..she doesn't need to open up her voice..in Bhakthi ras ke gane..😳😳..but she sang..it perfectly..n it was  a lataji's number..n she didn't mssed a beat..or anthing in d song...😳😳but it was a very good attempt...good singing by manasi..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sumeeth..sang.."Ek danthaya vakra thundaya"..😳😳n he sang it really well..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..I thought his low notes much clear in this number more than..d other numbers performed by him..😳😳perfect voice for this gana..😳😳n he did it really well..but still..he lack energy at d tough notes..πŸ˜•but overall..it was a good performance by sumeeth...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sachin got d Idol of krishna..which sureshji has brought...😳n also...he is "Damdaar performer of d day"..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒvery well deservedπŸ‘πŸ‘ as he created d ambiance..to praise d Lord.Vinayaka..so..he got it..😳😳

My favorite is Manasi Parekh..if singing is kept as Barometer..😳..so to vote her..please type MANASI and send it to 57575..πŸ˜ƒ

😳Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago