Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Jealous Maanvi

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
tadaaa...it's me again! πŸ˜³ i've realised this forum keeps on liking my stuff even though i'm not an active member here..so i'm gonna let my overactive imagination spread its terror here again. πŸ˜† so here's fantasy no 2! (officially, inoffically there are manyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

Jealous Maanvi

Maanvi looked sullenly at the wall clock. It was five 'o' clock. The wedding was at eight. So there were three hours for Jeevika to somehow work her charm and persuade Beeji to let her attend the wedding. She knew her Jeevika di very well. There was no way she would let her younger sister miss the biggest event of her life. They had sailed through every Beeji related crisis together. Three hours. Till then she could SMS some of her friends. Her bond with Jeevika had always made her somewhat of a loner, as she had refused to let anything eclipse their sisterhood. But she had bonded surprisingly well with the Mumbai people at the sangeet. She decided to SMS Kriya. Perhaps she would be free from dance practice right now.

'Hey wassup. It's me, Manoo from Rishikesh.'

'Manoo?' came the instant reply. 'What r u doing SMS'ing? I thought you would be busy with d wedding preparations.'

'Don't ask. My khadoos Beeji..you know the sangeet fiasco na? She and that stupid Soumini Bua are conspiring to lock me inside my bedroom while my di's wedding goes on.'

'Haha, don't worry. I'm sure ur di and jeej will rescue u. Accha anyway, that guy Virat, what do u know abt him? I think I've seen him somewhere before.'

Maanvi frowned. Kriya knew Virat? How? Then she slapped herself on the head. Mr. Cool had obviously been to a lot of places, including Mumbai. It was stupid to assume that he would be like Maanvi the Valley Girl, for whom Chandigarh was like a one month Europe tour.

'He's sooo weird...i swear, wouldn't tolerate him if he wasn't my jeej's bro. he isn't nything like Viren jeej! You know, he sings, but he doesn't like letting anyone commenting on his Kishore Kumar tendencies?' Maanvi's heart immediately constricted thinking of the way Virat had shouted at her a week earlier.

'I know! Virat Vadhera! I've heard some ppl in my college talk abt him. You know he used to be in a rock band in the USA? But then he left. Accha anyway, gtg. Have dance practice. Ttyl!

Maanvi rubbed her eyes and stared at the message. ROCK BAND. So apart from being rich, dashingly handsome-cut out dashingly handsome-weird(excessively) and having an amazing sense of humor, Mr. Cool was also a rockstar. Forget Ranbir Kapoor, Virat Singh Vadhera was the man to go to.

Maanvi felt the way she did when she had one of her headaches. And the medicine was busy lying staring at the ceiling in the next room.

Virat looked at a spider as it weaved a web in one corner of the ceiling. His room was by far the messiest in the Vadhera house. He had to literally pay for his carelessness by buying Shlok an encylopedia every month not to say anything to Dadaaji. He was thinking about the phone call he had received from the bank earlier that day. Apparently, some woman by the name of Anita Pillai had left a cheque of twenty thousand dollars for him. So they were still raking in the moolah on the lyrics he had written. Funny. That's all his ex-bandmates were for him, just plain funny, like his life. And Anita was the biggest joke of all.

That was the reason why, at times when he didn't have anything better to do, he found himself inexplicably attracted to Maanvi. Maanvi was not Jeevika, his sweet sister-in-law who at times painfully reminded him of himself when he had been in the band. And she was not Anita, who was rockstar rebellious, and when time demanded, unforgiving heartbreaker. Maanvi was Maanvi. She didn't break hearts, but she constantly kept the heartstrings tugged. Not his type at all.

Suddenly the door opened with a creak, frightening the spider, who scuttled away into the shadows. Maanvi was standing, hands on her hips. 

'You're not helping in the wedding preparations?' she asked, eyebrows raised.

'I'm not well,' he answered lazily. Depressed, Virat. It's called depression. 

'Good, because I have to ask you something.'

'I'm not going to answer, but shoot away regardless.'

'Answer you will. Firstly, why are you so upset with me?'

He zoomed in his eyes on her, and she found herself starting. Pain. There was raw pain in those eyes, of the type that was humorous to the ones who hadn't experienced it. She wondered whether Virat's jokes and sarcasm were actually spoken forms of that pain.

'I'm not upset with you. Why would I be upset with you? Because you made me break a promise I had been following perfectly for the past two years? Because you made me sing and humiliate myself in front of all those people?'

'Excuse me, but I didn't make you break your promise,' said Maanvi angrily. 'You chose to sing Virat. The truth is, that it's something inside you which you cannot deny. If not a week ago, sooner or later you would have sung.'

'And who are you to give me counseling?' said Virat hotly. 'Just mind your own business okay?'

'I will,' said Maanvi, gritting her teeth. Virat stopped being angry for a second and looked at her face. Anger, pain, frustration, those were emotions that suited him, but not Maanvi. He had always seen her bubbly and joyous. To see her losing her temper made him shocked. He couldn't expect Maanvi to become like him. Heck, he couldn't expect anyone to be like him.

'Were you in a rock band? Tell me, and I will leave,' she said. Virat stopped being considerate and answered coldly, 'Yes, I was. Now just go.'

Maanvi was about to make a sharp retort when suddenly Pinky Chachi entered. 'Uff o Maanvi, get ready fast!! Jeevika and Virenji have talked to Beeji and Soumini Bua!' she said delightedly. 'You can come in the wedding!! Now go go, change before they change their minds!' Pinky Chachi exited, and Maanvi took it as her cue to leave too. Virat flopped back down onto the bed.

As Maanvi was about to leave, her eyes fell upon a photo of a girl lying in one corner of the room. The glass on the frame was shattered, and it was lying in an angle that suggested it had been thrown by someone. The girl was exceptionally beautiful, in an angry-young woman type of way. Maanvi felt devastated, then convinced herself to walk out of the room. She couldn't be less concerned if Mr. Rockstar was also Mr. Romeo.

Before Viraat closed his eyes and lapsed into one of his musical dreams, he saw the look on Maanvi's face when she noticed Anita's photograph. He did not feel irritated that Maanvi might have discovered something personal about him. Nor did he wonder what impression did she get on seeing the photo.Instead, he hoped that Maanvi was jealous.

Jealous Maanvi. Virat like. 

Edited by IndigoBlues - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naima..

This is an amazing story.. I'm so glad you pm me.. I hope you continue very very soon.. I will be waiting for the update..

thanks yaar..haven't sent some of my stalker pm's since ages...will write another fantasy if another idea pops into my head..😳
--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice..really liked itπŸ‘πŸΌ..now i wanna c a jealous virat..😈..plzz...
Thanx a ton for d PM..do PM again venevr u post ur nxt..hope its sooner
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: missingremix

Nice..really liked itπŸ‘πŸΌ..now i wanna c a jealous virat..😈..plzz...

Thanx a ton for d PM..do PM again venevr u post ur nxt..hope its sooner

hahaa sure..jealous viraat...nice idea! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ u'll have to wait 1 day more..but i'll try my best! πŸ˜³
-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"He did not feel irritated that Maanvi might have discovered something personal about him. Nor did he wonder what impression did she get on seeing the photo.Instead, he hoped that Maanvi was jealous.

Jealous Maanvi. Virat like. "

and i liked this cute write up on them...simply beautiful os
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alisha-

"He did not feel irritated that Maanvi might have discovered something personal about him. Nor did he wonder what impression did she get on seeing the photo.Instead, he hoped that Maanvi was jealous.

Jealous Maanvi. Virat like. "

and i liked this cute write up on them...simply beautiful os

thanks...😳 i'm just somewhere mid-level where one shots are concerned..so your compliment matters a lot. πŸ˜³
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for d pm...loved d demanding n jealous manvi...hope dere is a second part here...n looking fwd for a jealous virat... πŸ˜‰
Piya.D thumbnail
oh my god it's so gud plz pm me for the next part!
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its really nice
plz do PM me as soon as u update!!
VirManandJeeVi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is so good!!! Plzzz write more!!! πŸ˜ƒ