Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

To me Landing on Moon was Fake is similar to Iranian President claiming Holocaust is a Myth.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good one sowmyaa. it's like someone here posted that al-qaeda doesn't exist and bush created 9/11. when we don't want to believe something we come up with the weirdest explanation.

the web link which sania provided has explanation for all those weird theories.
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali.Nair

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good one sowmyaa. it's like someone here posted that al-qaeda doesn't exist and bush created 9/11. when we don't want to believe something we come up with the weirdest explanation.

the web link which sania provided has explanation for all those weird theories.

Ya Anju the Conspiracy theorist have nothing better to do !!

I was thinking the same thing about the people who posted about Al- Qaeda / 9/11 , they consider Osama and Saddam ,as heros!!

This theorist Ralph Rene' on the website provided by Sania_Hitler like i said before is a physicist without qualification ( i googled his name to figure that out) !! Imagine asking a self proclaimed lawyer for legal advise , self proclaimed Doctor for medical advise , and a self proclaimed Stock analyst for advice on where to put my money !!! That will make me a poor ,sick person with tons of legal problems !!πŸ˜†
Waise these theories are very entertaining !πŸ˜›
Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

^^ there, thats the site i used when researching for my project!!.. i really like this site, i think they explained everything, its a pretty good site, it clearly states the moon landing was NOT fake, if you have time, you should look through it

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
you know. now im stuck thinking. the movie 2001/2010: A Space Odyssey, i've seen. It has a description of what the future would look like from the view of someone in the 1900's, when man did not land on the moon. But you know, camera's do have light fixings on them, where you can light one place up and background could be in black and stuff, maybe thats what explains the pictures. As for the flag fluttering, how can u be sure it was fluttering so much? What if there was slight air caused by an astronaut or suddenly there was a breeze, i dont know much about space, but what if that happened. the flag could have fluttered slightly then, and the picture was taken at that same time
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

^^ there, thats the site i used when researching for my project!!.. i really like this site, i think they explained everything, its a pretty good site, it clearly states the moon landing was NOT fake, if you have time, you should look through it

this is a real good site, it explains the discussion alsoπŸ˜›

jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

To me Landing on Moon was Fake is similar to Iranian President claiming Holocaust is a Myth.

u mean the iranian president is a faker?
sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

u mean the iranian president is a faker?

Big Time! πŸ˜‰
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
lol..DM is jokin arnd a lot...no al qaeeda...no mission 2 da moon πŸ˜† ...haha v have conspiracy theories of our own here πŸ˜† ...watz nxt?...no IF?.
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
I'm glad to read ur posts πŸ˜‰
shweta1423 thumbnail
well...there r a lotta sitez dat say that landing on moon was fake...and lotta ppl n astraunauts say dat itz true..and they have evidence n all...so nobody's sure if da landing on moon really happened or not...we really haven't seen da evidence saying dat itz true..we just heard about it from parentz, teachers, bookz n all..and they might've heard from there parentz n teacherz and friends...so a lotta ppl r not sure...but i think dat landing on moon really had happened...