ConfirmatioN...PKYEK didn't ended ARTICLE

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Abhay is ready for his new life

Abhay has turned into a mortal in STAROne's most loved show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and has accepted this new change. He returned to life because of Piya and Alina's efforts. His supernatural powers have vanished and now he is a mere human. Abhay spills out his heart about this drastic transformation.

What is your state of mind?
I am happy that now I can be with Piya forever. Yet I find it unbelievable that I have turned into a human.

How are you feeling after turning human?
I am happy but I was in a shock when I learnt about the transformation. I haven't yet experienced any weird feelings or effects of the same.

What will you miss most now that you are human?
It's obvious that I will be missing my eyes turning blue. I also won't be able to do the deadly stunts and my fangs won't be there.

What is the biggest adjustment for you right now?
I don't think I have to make any adjustment or compromise yet. I am very thankful to Piya and Alina who have given me this new life. It was bound to happen in due course of time.

After this transformation, will you be in touch with your parents Chand - Haseena?
I have no idea but I am surely going to miss them. Right now I am going with the flow of feeling like a mortal.

Do you think Piya's selfless love brought you back to life?
Yes, it's her sheer hard work that brought me back to life. I am happy about this whole transformation.

Now, do you see a future with her?
Yes, now that I am a human being too my relationship with Piya is eligible. I can see a bright future with her.

Is turning human a boon or bane?
I don't want to think if it's a curse or a boon as for me it's my new life. I want to enjoy my new beginning with Piya.

Tune in to Abhay-Piya's new love story every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

so pkyek has not ended today..guys me leaving after giving this news came after 3 months but it seems i am dying soon as i am suffering from a deadly diesease...will never ever come again...miseed u so tht oof relieving u...read this article and feel refresh...love u guys and happy birthday to everyone whom i mised...
Edited by lakshyasss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for sharing the article. Now I am tension free.
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing .but i 'd love to watch him as vampire not as human . whole base of story has been changed.
Its no more Dark love story. 😭
jazz u r talking about which disease? what happened?plz reply!!!πŸ˜•
Edited by janu1610 - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@jazz: what happened to you. 😲what disease are you talking of πŸ˜²
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thx a lot for sharing. tht means its nt gonna end so soon! bt dear wht haqnd to u?
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Jazz baby U are a delight and get well soon babes i know after the accident i think is what happened U have been a little off. Come back to us soon okay? I hope U have a speedy recovery. I will pray for U. One of your friends told Us U were serious. I want U to try and relax okay and focus on getting better. Miss your beautiful presence  Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 d article, jazz!
But what happened to you. ? what disease are you talking of ?
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am happy all are happy...great to see all fighting in the forum..love al...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jazz - I was thinking about you for the last few days - that I don't see you anymore here.

Hun what's wrong. Please PM me.

More than PKYEK news - U matter to us more...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jazz, what do u happen, can u tell me? After reading of last few lines of your post ... i am really feeling worry about u.