sohan is alive

salmashaikh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
😊Hey guys i have seen a promo re: eijaz khan hes not dead they showed him saying meh trishul se budla zaroor leh kur rahugah ....que keh usko pata nahi hai meh ub bhi zinda hu...this is good news for sohan loversπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poison ivy thumbnail
great news ..... but are u sure|???
apocolyse thumbnail
well i havent seen it but i fink it is true..but how can they show the promo straight after he died? πŸ˜•
Amna123 thumbnail

THAN SEE I CHOULDNT SLEEP ALL NITE (LOL)THINKING THAT SOHAN IS GONNA DIE NOW IA M RELIEVED

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
I cant see kkusum becuz of dish.. itz gone😭😭😭!! But glad to know that Sohan is not dead!
anam2004 thumbnail
Salaam.. well thats good that Sohan is alive... but I'm so sad that I can't see the episode now.!! 😑
-AnamEdited by anam2004 - 19 years ago
Amna123 thumbnail
GUYZ I HAVE A VERY VERY BAD NEW WHICH I WAS TREALED WHEN I READ THE UPDATE AND THAT IS SOHAN IS DEAD WE WERE GETTING HAPPY FOR NO REASON SOHAN IS NO MORE THERE
stpra thumbnail
I believe u. No one in Kusum dies.  Whoever dies, definitely come back from dead.
poison ivy thumbnail

i missed the episode. but did they see his face???

TiN24 thumbnail

Although.......if it is true than this is the best news yet. BUT..........it can be true and it can be false.........after all.........it is indeed an Ekta serial...πŸ˜•

But, what I find funny is that when Mahi died, she was burned in fire and no one really saw her face. Now, when Sohan dies, again we have fire and they really didn't see his face.............so what exactly does this mean. Has ekta come her senses and decided to change the story last minute and NOT kill off Sohan? And by not killing mahi off and bringing her back putting a new twist in the story? I mean, does Ekta really have that much sense??? Hard question eh?

Anywho, this is what I think (me and my wacky ideas again). I think that Sohan really didn't die and is alive. If Sohan is really dead........then how is the kapoor family supposed to find out about Trishul' s real face? Since Sohan is or was the only one who knew about his true plans, then it would be interesting to see Trishul and Sohan goes face-to-face with one another. If Sohan dies......then how the hell are they supposed to find out that Trishul is really a bad guy?

Another thing is that people (some) wrote about Trishul killing Sohan because he liked Vidhi as well and that's why he wanted to kill Sohan....but that turned out to be false right? I would not be surprised if Sohan ends up really being alive. This way, his character develop's more on the show and he will have a major role to play.

Another reason I think that Sohan is really alive is because of Vidhi. I mean, they brought her character into the picture because of Sohan right? Well, if sohan is out of the picture, then what happens to vidhi? Where is she gonna go now? (Unless Trishul decides to marry her....hehehehehehe...that would be funny)πŸ˜† And then Sohan comes back alive and is like "what the hell Vidhi, I left for a couple of months and you married Trishul......the guy that tried to kill me?"😑

Anywayz, seriously now, I think Sohan is alive. I think our complaints and plead's with Ekta to keep him on the show finally registerd in her head and she decided that her show is only gonn be watched by people if Ejaz is on the show. I hope the promo is true and I hope I am right..........but I'm not getting my hopes up...........with ekta in picture.......there's no guarantee's!