Krish & Shikhar running in the elections!

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

Krish & Shikhar will be running in the elections...i still dont know for what.. maybe president....hmm...so, who do you think will win...who will you give your vote to? who do you think is deserving?...

well...my vote goes to....none other than...KRISH OBEROI!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Definitely Krish.....he's a good person at heart......so he deserves it!

I hope Krish will take his revenge from Shikar cuz Shikar seriously needs to go in hell!!!!

Edited by Lucky_charm413 - 18 years ago
pichirocks thumbnail
whom can i vote for other than krish.
bt in yesterday's episode if u remember shikhar said we shd take advantage of krish being in our group..i m scared 😕
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: pichirocks

whom can i vote for other than krish.
bt in yesterday's episode if u remember shikhar said we shd take advantage of krish being in our group..i m scared 😕

ur right.....so i hope krish backfires shikar's own plan!!! I seriously want Krish to take revenge from Shikar!!!

pichirocks thumbnail
i too want the same thing to happen.i do feel krish is upto smthng. u knw yesterday when shikhar was to slap peehu and that lalit verma(so called kabootar....actually suits him)stopped him, for a sec i got this feeling, maybe its krish who hold sh's hand.i don't knw why i feel but there is sm connection b/w krish and that new guy as he is doing all that krish is supposed to do and also quite often ot i shd say all the time he is around TABLE NO.7 group after being rejected so many times.now,he is going to support peehu in GS election.i mean there is smthn very interesting about to com.
wizgal thumbnail
Its actually Shikhar & Peehu who will be standing for the elections. And Krish will just be supporting Shikhar

So I will hope that Peehu wins

And, pichirocks, even I thought for a sec that it was Krish who stopped Shikhar... that would have been so much better

But I still cant get what is that Lalit Verma's motive 😡
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizgal

And, pichirocks, even I thought for a sec that it was Krish who stopped Shikhar... that would have been so much better

But I still cant get what is that Lalit Verma's motive 😡

EVEN I thought that it was Krish who stopped Shikar from slapping Peehu.....and then you see that Lalit Verma ...🤢 ðŸ¤¢

mz.intoxicated thumbnail

now, my vote goes to Peehu......cuz at first I thought that Krish was standing in GS elections against Shikar.....so at that time, I wanted Krish to win....but anyway, all i want is that SHIKAR LOSES!!!!!!! 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ

pichirocks thumbnail
i seriouslr want shikhar to lose and very firmly support u guys on this that i too want krish to tk revenge from shikharand not chota- mota revenge ,instead i want krish to do something that this idiot shikhar can't even imagine in 1000 years and dont even get time to come out of it.i think it's enough Table No.7 suffered because of him.now.its his and his group turn to suffer