Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: queenbee

Munizaaa, I know u LOVE Purab... but Puru is not Purab's petname hereπŸ˜‰ .. we're talkin about Puru, Armaan's daddy-o....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† muni u are funny....Muni samehere  I love purab but not his dad puru...πŸ˜†
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in my view, if someone suddenyl left, and never came back, and the company was theirs, i would think that person is a thief, becuz i trusted that person soo much. puru has a right to be upset, as well since he doesnt no the real story. wen jassi comes back and sorts out the matter, everything will be fine!
munizaaa thumbnail
lol thanks for the clarification
ummm thumbnail

What upsets me about Puru is that ever since the board meeting, he is making some real BIG decisions without even knowing what's going on over there in Gulmohur!! He comes from UK at the 11th hour, looks at the balance sheets for a few minutes, asks Jassi, Armaan and Raj all to resign, allows the Seths to insult Jassi to the core and behave unprofessionally, decides to let the case go to the judge without knowing if Jassi is there or not, and lastly, decides to hurt Jassi's family in terms of their honour and peace of mind ot get the co back.. one bad decision after the other! Now we know why Armaan made some stupid decisions as President of GM! 😊

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ummm

What upsets me about Puru is that ever since the board meeting, he is making some real BIG decisions without even knowing what's going on over there in Gulmohur!! He comes from UK at the 11th hour, looks at the balance sheets for a few minutes, asks Jassi, Armaan and Raj all to resign, allows the Seths to insult Jassi to the core and behave unprofessionally, decides to let the case go to the judge without knowing if Jassi is there or not, and lastly, decides to hurt Jassi's family in terms of their honour and peace of mind ot get the co back.. one bad decision after the other! Now we know why Armaan made some stupid decisions as President of GM! 😊

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummm

Probably things would have been clearer had not Jassi left in such a hurry. I thought power of attorney was enough, how come it is not here. What surprises me the most is instead of yelling at Armaan, all of them Suris/Seths blame Jassi, have they conveniently forgotten that Armaan and Raj too were involved.
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kdokka

have they conveniently forgotten that Armaan and Raj too were involved.

involved??those idiots created this stupid scheme...if anyone deserves ALL the blame its armaan and raj