Abhiya : Safe In Your Arms OS

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Safe In Your Arms

Haseena, " Piya take abhay away from here while we hold this vampires back."

Piya shaking her head went over to abhay and put his left hand around her shoulder and took of from that violent room.

Abhay in his wounded state put half of his weight on piya's shoulder while piya let him lean to her slender body so he won't lose balance and fall.

Just when they thought they are out of danger those werewolves were after abhay's life again.

Piya, " Abhay...Abhay we have to run, I have to take you to a safe place. Please stay with me." tears started to fell from her eyes with a pleading expression b/c she knows her abhay is extremely weak from all that fight and telling him to run in this state will make him more weaker but she has no choice. He needs to be safe no matter what, he is too important for her to let someone else take him away from her again.

Abhay breathing heavenly looked up at piya with a weak smile, " I am always with you piya, always!."

Piya without thinking interlock her hands with abhay's hand and both started to run as fast as they could through that cold darkness jungle.

Those werewolves were running behind them as fast as they could. Abhay was running as fast as he could but it was piya who was pulling him with her.

Piya, " Abhay faster, come on abhay you can do it." She still had her hand interlock with his hand.

Before they knew it one of the werewolves came infront of them blocking their way. Both abhiya stopped at their track and turn around to run other way but another one came to block them.

Piya, " Abhay." She whispered. Abhay looked around and saw a hill that will lead them to other side of the road which none will be able to come b/c it's forbidden for immortal.

Abhay brpught piya hand close to his heat and said, " You trust me." half shaking while saying this.

Piya, " More then my life." she smiled. Abhay. Abahy without thinking took piya's hand and both jump from the top of the hill.

The werewolves screamed in defeat and left from there.

Both abhiya were rolling down the hill. With a lot of pain they reached the bottom of the hill. Abhay was bleeding from his face, while piy's hands were scratched and she had broken her ankle.

Piya with much pain went over to abhay, " Abhay come on let's go, we have to reach the other side. Get up."

Abhay with a weakness opened his eyes and put his arm around piya's neck to get up. Piya with a lot of effort pulled him up. As they started to walk piya screamed in pain.

Abhay immediately looked at piya and said, " Piya are you ok? Are you hurt?."

Piya, " I think I broke my ankle abhay." Abhay looked at her leg but he couldn't do anything about it. All he could do was feel her pain run down his every nerve of his body.

Abhay, " Piya you have done enough, let me take over from here." With that he picked piya up in his arms making piya all surprise.

Piya, " Abhay what are you doing? Put me down! You are too weak to carry me. PUT ME DOWN!." Screaming at this moment.

Abhay, " Shh….nothing will happen to me piya. In your love I can handle this little distance of carrying you in my arms. I can do anything in your love piya."

Both had an eye lock. Abhay started to walk half limping. He crossed a small river and finally they were safe. Abhay slowly put piya down breathing heavenly. He almost claps but piya grabbed his shirt collar to stead him.

Piya, " Come on abhay we need to find a place where we can crash for the night. And the first thing we will do tomorrow is go to your house." She took abhay's hand in her hand and started to walk.

They finally found a spot to crash for the night; it was a chilly night with moonlight over the sky.

Piya ripped a small part of her clothes to clean abhay's wound while abhay bit his lips from screaming in pain. Piya blew on his wound to less the burn while caressing his face with her slender finger slowly . He kept looking at her.

Piya, " What?." she said quietly.

Abhay, " You saved me again. I don't now how to every tha.." before he could finish the sentence piya put her fingers on his lips to quite him.

Piya. " I did this for me. I love you so much abhay that I cannot let anyone take you from me."

Abhay, " I am right here piya, I am not going anywhere from you." trying not to tremble through his words.

Piya, " But for a moment I thought I had lost you abhay. When I saw you dead my life ended there. I never ever want to see you like that abhay. I swear if you leave me again I will kill myself. Losing you means losing myself. There is no piya without her abhay. Abhay is one soul and piya another and both of them combine to become soul mate. Without you I have nothing abhay, nothing."

Abhay with his shaking hand cupped her face in his and said, " I promise you piya I will never ever leave you again and I will fulfill this promise till my last breath." Piya hugged abhay as tightly as she could caressing through his wet soaked hair while abhay had his arms around her waist and another on the back of her head holding her close to him.

Piya, " Don't ever leave me alone abhay, you are the most important person in my life."

Abhay brought piya's face and looked at her face. Then very slowly he kissed her nose, then her left eyes making piya blush, then he kissed her right eyes, then her forehead and went to kiss her lips but piya shy away and put her head on his chest with her arms around his neck. Ahay give it a weak smile and put his arms around her protecting her from everything.

Abhay, " I will never let anyone touch you piya. I will end this game before it ever harms you."

The scene fade away!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome OS!!!..
it was cute..well written.⭐️.
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Bani brilliant.

That line Abhay is one soul Pia another & together soulmate is just perfect

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuri16

awesome OS!!!..

it was cute..well written.⭐️.

thank you!😳
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Wow Bani brilliant.

That line Abhay is one soul Pia another & together soulmate is just perfect

thank you and yes they are soulmate so i had to write that😳
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

thank you and yes they are soulmate so i had to write that😳

I don't know whether u remember or not but I'll say it once again u should write more😊
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awhh brilliant OS! 
*sigh* I  wish we got some of that in the show! I miss that spark! 
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

I don't know whether u remember or not but I'll say it once again u should write more😊

how can i forget. it was my first OS of abhiya and you told me i was really good and i should write more often😳
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Awhh brilliant OS! 

*sigh* I  wish we got some of that in the show! I miss that spark! 

thank you😳and i am sure we will get better then what i wrote!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
great OS bani 👏