Kusum March 16, trishul ready (kill sohan

mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Everybody is busy with the wedding ceremony, Happy Nikita is going crazy at the house walking here and there and then goes looking for bangles.

Sohan who wants to go to the office after receiving many calls about some problem in the office is stopped, he goes tells kkusum about this and kkusum says don't worry I tell abhay and he will sort it out.

Kkusum tells abhay that there is a problem in the office as he has to go and see what it is. Abhay says I will my son trishul and he will go, Abhay calls up trishul and says beta go and see what is the problem, trishul back talks and says beta did u just call me beta what is this some kind of business problem or something, abhay says no beta I took u wrong I thought that u were with taashu all the time but now I am sure u r not with taashu at all.

Kkusum says don't misunderstand abhay y r u not understanding ur father's love for u.

Abhay tells abhay that he is his son and this is his family as he says he gives him the power of attorney and kkusm says the same that this is ur family trishul and we always love u.

Trishul looks at them and leaves.

Sangeet and Mehndi is going on, Kkusum is putting mehndi on Vidhi as she says that she is missing her parents as she is with u.

Kumud comes and asks what is the matter. Kkusum says vidhi is upset she is missing her parents, kumud feels bad.

Nikita is putting haldi on Sohan and kkusum comes there to tease him about his wedding, Sohan's cell phone rings and nikita does not want him to pick up the phone.

Kkusum picks up the phone and asks who is it and some guys says that there is a problem in the factory u need to sort out.

Sohan says ok I will go and see what is wrong but Sarala says no it is ur wedding day and u cant go anywhere.

Kkusum tells abhay about this and abhay calls trishul on the cell and tells him that there is a problem at the factory and go sort it out.

Trishul says ok dad, and then he smirks and thinks y should I go to see the problem when I know what the problem is and I am the one who is causing that problem.

Nikita writes V with mehndi on sohan's hand and tease him.

Nitin, Aryaman, Kapil all come in.

Sohan calls up ramesh and asks him the reason y he cut the phone, abhay comes and says don't worry sohan I told trishul bout the problem and he will go and fix the problem.

Taashu comes to trishul and trishul tells her leave saying let me everything my way, I will make sure the don't get any happiness, Trishul says I cant believe what MR. Kapoor did to u, Taaashu smiles and says I am sorry for interfering in ur stuff but I am happy that u r with me and like me.

Nitin asks Sarla to get ready fast

Abhay calls kkusum and tells her that we got our happiness back cause of u, kkusum says I did nothing I just wanted all of us to be together, abhay says only u could have done this not me. Abhay says I always missed u in spite of having everything. Abhay gets a call.

Kkusum says I will get jewelry, abhay wants to talk on cell Phone.

Sohan sees vidhi & kumud together, kumud sees Sohan and says chachu why u are here. Kumud tease whether I should go from here or not. Kumud leaves from here.

Vidhi says alright what do u want sohan says u look like Full Moon. Vidhi says u are lawyer not a poet.

Ramesh calls up sohan as he says r u mad ? sohan goes saying vidhi I got work left in office.

Sohan sees papers and thinks who is doing this, taking powers of co in their hands I should find out who is behind this all.

Sohan gets a call someone says on the phone let it happen if u come in between u will not be spared. Sohan wonders who called.

The assistant calls someone hello. Sohan feels tashu must be involved. Lawyer is talking to trishul telling this paper is enough to take power in your hand so u please sign it. Tashu is watching. Trishul signs the paper, lawyer says ok mam. Tashu says what is the next step as I am going towards their destruction I want their lives too as they will have deaths in cars, house.

Trishul sees sohan come as sohan says I saw your real face as a snake's child can only be snake only trishul sings song kabhi kabhi mere dilmeian kayal ata hain ke u are born to die in my hands…. why u r coming in between as I am only after abhay, go and enjoy.

Sohan says I will not enjoy as abhay bhaiya had faith in u and u bloody!, trishul says hey hey stop u have come here to die, go home to your wedding don't waste time, save them & abhay, may be u might have a car blast, I will not spare u. tashu looks at trishul he says he is gone. tashu smiles

The End

Please Comment on the Update

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent update.. you tried your very best i must say.
Xenubia thumbnail
thank u for the update... plz can u regularly update as its more easy to understand.. plz...?? THANX a lot...!
HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Great Update. Thanks. So, Sohan Die At End? πŸ˜­ Haven't Seen Episode Yet.
fingirl thumbnail
nice update..much understandable..u r definitely good at it..may be you should continue doing it daily mfarhaniqbal33 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..I hope Sohan is not going to die..i feel so bad 😭 😭
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very much for the wonderful update πŸ‘
cndguju thumbnail
i really dun want sohon to die.,....i love him...... and he and vidhi make GREAT chemistry on screen...it adds laughter and fun to the show!!! i am really gonna miss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭
ejaz fan 609 thumbnail
Thank you for the great update!!!πŸ˜›
TiN24 thumbnail
thanks for the update! I guess the countdown begins for how long Sohan (Ejaz khan) is on the show.......😭
bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! can't wait to watch!