Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah ur so rite Pooja looks awesome in a sari...she looks very pretty in both her looks...be it her look b4 d leap or after she looks as stunning as always...2 me everything suits her well...she can carry off each n everything well...she looks pretty alwaysπŸ˜ƒ
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she looks stunning in whatever she wears but yes she looks beautiful, adorable in a sari... she carries them with ease... any color suits her... infact any dress she carries off well on-off screen...
the one thing i love and like about PG is that she never wears revealing or provocative clothes... even her western or modern clothes are much decent... she is absolutely perfectπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ash_arja - 12 years ago
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mo710

Yeah she is a sweetheart and her smile is so cute too πŸ˜‰ Her friends such as Arhaan, Karan think she is brilliant too! She is such a sweety that she makes friends instantly and no one cud help but be friends with her! Such a lovely person who looks amazing in a saree!πŸ˜ƒ

yup... her smile adds to that perfect ton.. she is so friendly with one and all... Her rapport with Arhaan is the best.. with Karan it is always fun aroundπŸ˜›
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_arja

yup... her smile adds to that perfect ton.. she is so friendly with one and all... Her rapport with Arhaan is the best.. with Karan it is always fun aroundπŸ˜›

and her voice Tonguei love it πŸ˜ƒ
she is awesome, every dress suits her because she is simple, chic n classyπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

and her voice πŸ˜›i love it πŸ˜ƒ

yup Mitu i lub her smile and ya ya  voice too, jab apne character main hoti hai to awaaz aik dum change hoti hai, lekin jab PG hoti hai to awazz aik dum superb πŸ˜›
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 eve I love to c her wth sares ... even western suit her too ...  she looks young in    casuals outfits ...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree πŸ˜ƒ n she looks more beautiful in less make up πŸ˜ƒ 
suk4 thumbnail
Nice post😊
PG always looks nice, i prefer her in indian outfits, i think she wears sarees beautifully, and is one of few indian women who looks lovely in whatever colour she wears.  She's also blessed with good bone structure, so doesn't need much makeup.
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

agreed - she always looks nice in a sari...

know what makes me laugh? the haters!!!!!πŸ˜†

they come to this Forum as stalkers, check out the topics, then take the topics back to their yard to bitch about!!! and then have the audacity to refer to stalkers in their yard and to get a life!!!!

if that aint the pot callin the kettle black...

But the MKAP forum has no such attitude: lovers, haters, stalkers, deserters, all are welcome - or welcome back - whichever is appropriate!πŸ˜ƒ

score so far? lovers about 20 at a guess, hater 1...nuff said...

Well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘...
@bold...they r a bunch of useless crooks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†