Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

I was kiddin. Don't take it seriously dude πŸ˜ƒ

I didnt! I just was wondering wat u meant thats all! πŸ˜ƒ But in a saree she looks the best bar none!πŸ˜‰
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
100% disagree πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ that she looks better than any actress
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adib40

100% disagree πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ that she looks better than any actress

Its solely depends on one's POV n mindset... Here he just said wht he felt... If u disagree its ur way of seeing things...

But hv to tell commonly, My POV is PG looks Gorgeous in any outfit, the way she carries herself n her offscreen personality... all for admiration... Such a sweet n smart girl...luv her a lot n Bless her Oh Lord!!!

aziza7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is the only actress who drapes her saree with perfection.She looks gorgeous and very comfortable in a saree.Hats off for carrying it so well.
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
i'm 100% agree with your post...pooja gor is really looking beautifull in saree not in western clothes...
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Pooja gor is the prettiest actress on indian tv...she looks stunning in both indian n western wear...she is the best...
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No doubt Pooja looks stunning in saree.I love her simplicity.She is very sweet person.
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agreed - she always looks nice in a sari...

know what makes me laugh? the haters!!!!!πŸ˜†

they come to this Forum as stalkers, check out the topics, then take the topics back to their yard to bitch about!!! and then have the audacity to refer to stalkers in their yard and to get a life!!!!

if that aint the pot callin the kettle black...

But the MKAP forum has no such attitude: lovers, haters, stalkers, deserters, all are welcome - or welcome back - whichever is appropriate!πŸ˜ƒ

score so far? lovers about 20 at a guess, hater 1...nuff said...
Edited by kEEnkEEn - 12 years ago
.ahuti. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

they come to this Forum as stalkers, check out the topics, then take the topics back to their yard to bitch about!!! and then have the audacity to refer to stalkers in their yard and to get a life!!!!

But the MKAP forum has no such attitude: lovers, haters, stalkers, deserters, all are welcome - or welcome back - whichever is appropriate!πŸ˜ƒ

so true di..let them hate.we will continue to love😊bible says"hatred stirs up strife,but love covers all offenses"its so easy to hate and difficult to love.this is how the whole scheme of things work..all good things are dfficult to achieve while bad things are easy to getπŸ˜†

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

I can understand what you are talking about...got the link n read the stuff!

I am not a great fan of PG but she is not my enemy either... to call her by names.