loveneha_r thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey im dying to know what happens in todays episode....can anyone just give a brief outline on what happenend!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deadly thumbnail
Well Malika ties to convice Armaan to fix the date but Armaan saves himself again. Purab is delighted that Jassi has agreed to marry him. When Jassi announces to the gang that she is marrying Purab Armaan overhears everything. He is shocked.
Morgoth thumbnail

Hey, thanks for the briefing Deadly.

ides thumbnail
thx Deadly and God bless
😊
armaan_luver thumbnail

pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic...

I'm going to have more fun studying neuroscience ugh!!!!!!!!!!

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Since Jassi is announcing the news in her friends, looks like she is very confident about her decision.... 👏  Way to go Jassi!!!Edited by manimau - 19 years ago
loveneha_r thumbnail

hey deadly...thanks a lot....though i was hoping against hope that she wouldnt marry purab!!!

im with u armaan_luver!!!

:(:(:(..... but as they say the best man wins!

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Folks.

I am hoping her decision is not influenced by what her family wants and she herself is whole heartedly is marrying Purab. Because as updated by deadly now Armaan will take this negatively and think that Purab ki chaal hai to get his precious company and try to sabotage the wedding and may also try to brain wash Jassi and we all know how our dear Jassi gets easily swayed by what her Armaan sir says.

So lastly i would say if she truly means to wed Purab then what may come and what may Armaan try to do will not change her decision and will trust Purab. I hope i am wrong and Purab and Jassi do get married but i have this gut feeling that Deeya and Tony will bring a twist as we just read the show is to be ended in March.

-Rifhat

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks deadly...

I think jassi said yes to purab not because of her famlily...she really means it...she was clear from her last night expression.

Also, I think know Arman knows how mallika hates Jassi...so he will surely have her on his side to take revenge (which he thinks).

It will be interesting to see how Raj is going to behave. Will he be on his best friends' side or go for the truthful,hardworking deserving Jassi.

ides thumbnail
hmmm....seems that Jassi is not going to disappoint us.....I think the chemistry, albiet a little underdeveloped yet, is starting to show itself in Jassi's case.....the flashbacks....her expression when she thinks abt Purab and the way teh two were sitting when watching the Ajtak show, are all indicators of Jassi's changed feelings.....plus the entire conversaion with Nandu shows that Jassi has realised that Purab is more to her than just a friend.....