-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Loved today episode.πŸ˜›

Feel bad for both Raavi and Pinky...😭😭

Sweety was sensible bringing Raavi home...love their family bonding...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Raashi the J   i mean jealous...she got the whole room but she got problem wid Raavi's new dress n ras malaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rocky is gonna make a phone which got no income or outgoing...but how come its a phoneπŸ˜•πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya today's epi was great...today i found sweety sensible but pinky was immature...as usual..felt bad for ravi...and ginny my cuty rocked again..omg she was about to packing her stuffs..lolπŸ˜†...i loved both husband's character
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I Love this Show man...it's Interesting.πŸ˜‰
I Loved Rocky's ConvO..ByGod..Phone wid no incoming n Outgoing...🀣🀣
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
Yup!today's epi was gr8!pinky is being very immature while sweety was very sensible today!
But I love rocky's character!I mean,he's so cool!!☺️🀣no rona dhona-no bakwas!!!!πŸ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail

I want these sisters to teach Akshay a good lesson...he is not giving chance to Raavi to come over her depression...😳

Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
whatever...πŸ˜†  i never concentrated on his name...
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhum_86

no i got confusedπŸ˜•

oops I was talking about raavi's rakhi brother😳
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really loved d episode.. Rocky s so cute hehe phone without incomin n outgoin.. lol 🀣
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Simply loved today's epi..πŸ˜›

Well i really liked Sweety G today..😍 she simply simply rocked in da Epi nd was quite sensible too..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Loved her scenes with every1.. specially with rocky nd Ravi.. she was so much caring nd sweet towards Ravi..πŸ˜³πŸ˜› Love her..πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Bt she dont let Lucky G anything good to eat coz she wanna make him handsome nd slip..πŸ˜†Bechaaray Lucky G boiled vegatables say guazara kartay hai..🀣🀣 nd un ka face dekhnay wala hota hai jab Sweety G un per bhi restrictions lagatiiin hian..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually she knows dat Lucky G is very much clever nd woh bahir say hi kha kr aaye hongay..🀣

Dunno y they r showing Pinky as soo much immature..πŸ˜• her husband is quite mature nd sensible bt Pinky..πŸ˜• she is getting on my nerves with her rona dhona now..
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Pinky is upset...n a bit stuttborn we can call it childish...once all is well ...i am hoping to see Pinky back to her norm like on first epi...cool n composed...