Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
umm.. none other than kumkum n sumit
nt cuz i am hussainz fan but guyz just look at their acting they look so real i mean kumkum these days is sad but they act so well their jodi is so kool they r a real jodi
πŸ‘ for their acting awsum
chinkyshona thumbnail
o yeah jayendri don't u no who has won the
favourite jodi + best screen couple ......(many more)awards ? πŸ‘

offcourse who else but Sujal and KAshish πŸ‘
zara29 thumbnail

I 101% agree with damsel,that SUMEETKUMKUM are a real jodi ,especially their romantic scenes are just amazing and look natural too!!!!😊

sorry to say sweetu but this forum is for all those who love hussain&juhi ,so if u hate them so yy hav u come their[kumkum-forum],πŸ˜•just to make all of us angry by ur comments..............😑😑!!!!!!!!!so be careful.ok!!!!!!!!its better that u go to kahintuhoga forum.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

also i hate that sujal&kashish jodi ,there were only MISUNDERSTANDINGS b/w them for a long time,only since some previous episodes they hav started living happily.Also sujal is made about kashish but kashish doesn't love him equally,she knows only about fashionπŸ˜†there is no love b/w them which must be there in a best jodi.

so the best jodi is onE& only

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›~*SUMEET❀️KUMKUM*~,πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠAS both of them r just mad about eachother.

now i don't want to go in any arguments.

damsel111 thumbnail
πŸ˜› πŸ˜† zara29 bas kero itna bhi mat danto poor sweeto ko πŸ˜› but shes rite when she said that this forum is for kumkum n sumit n v all luv them but on the other hand v acnt make ne1 think like us
heheEdited by damsel~~ - 19 years ago
chinkyshona thumbnail
well ok the thngs which u said about kahsish were all rite ....... but i ant 2 ask u something zara that how do u no manythings about sujal's luv and all . y do u watch that serial . if u don't like their jodi .

and i want 2 tell u sumthing that i have cum 2 thi forum2 say that kumkum oesn't no anything except crying her best jodi was with jatin sumeet's brother not with sumeet . i also like sumeet he is handsom but i hate kumkum she is extragood and i dont like so much sweetness as well as gudness. 😑

aur damsel ap ne mujhe poor kis sense mein kaha , haan
chinkyshona thumbnail
wais zara if u said that this forum is 4 the luvers of kumkum and sumeet then can1 of soi can answer me that y u have involved kahish and sujal in this . and now when u have involved kashish and sujal in this foum then i have rites 2 compliment them in this forum . πŸ˜†
damsel111 thumbnail
πŸ˜› well said neway yaar every1 has the rite to say nething so no fighting plz try not to be rude to ne1 thanks n plz dun misunderstand me
zara29 thumbnail

ok damsel app kehti ho tu sweetu ko nahi daanti hoon ok!!! now r u happy damsel.only 4 u😊 i will forgive her.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

but i want to clear 1 thing to sweetu that i liked sujal and used to watch the serial in the beginning that's y i know all this.but now he is not my favourite,as he[sujal] has become boring now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

also thats gud that u [sweetu] like hussain,but pleez don't say anything about sumeet8kumkum which may hurt others who luv them ,just like me...ok!!!!😊😊

cheers

zara29 thumbnail

ok damsel app kehti ho tu sweetu ko nahi daanti hoon ok!!! now r u happy damsel.only 4 u😊 i will forgive her.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

but i want to clear 1 thing to sweetu that i liked sujal and used to watch the serial in the beginning that's y i know all this.but now he is not my favourite,as he[sujal] has become boring now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

also thats gud that u [sweetu] like hussain,but pleez don't say anything about sumeet8kumkum which may hurt others who luv them ,just like me...ok!!!!😊😊

cheers

jayendri thumbnail
sumit and kumkum..................they are the best couple because in kahin to hoga kashish blackmails sujal and kashish cannot act very well also πŸ˜† in kzgk pena's husbend is bajaj😑 poor anurag😭 in ksbkb nandini is in koma. karan has marry nandini.so only sumit and kumkum in the best jodi because when their in trouble also they always bee to gether 😳