Promo doesn't make any sense.

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey Guys,

There was a new promo that was being aired on Star almost n number of times every day.  This promo showed Drone following somebody and that person turns, and it is raunak.  This was way back... before Smriti's kidnapping.  Now in the 14th March episode, Drone was wearing the same orange T-shirt as in the promo and Raunak was dressed compeletely in black, exactly like in the promo.  then how come Drone doesn't catch Raunak?

What is with Ekta?

why doesn't she want Raunak Caught?

and whatz with the weird music that comes on when Raunak comes... itz kinda like a scream that used to come initially in Kya Hadsaa Kya haqeeqat.

Regards,

Abhita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail
I agree.... She is trying to stretch this serial also like all others. god knows why.... I dont think she understands the concept that viewers do like to see an ending somewhere......  this seems to be going the kkz way again......
for every villan of ekta, she has a special sound effect.
 I think when the sounds get produced, the most ugliest songs get selected and then one assigned to each villan..😡😡😡
SONYA_K thumbnail

Lol greatmaratha....😆

Yeh Kekta ko bhi naa.....😡😡

greatmaratha thumbnail
they have a slightly improved version of ugly music for gk.  i think they have different grades of villans.... gk is the polished one.... so she gets a decent villanish music... raunak is mad...... so he gets the screech...... bikram is evil.... I am trying to notice his music..... and dweep is sad and sorry................  terrible music.  sorry, scratch the word music......... for dweep, it sounds as if someone in kindergarden is learning to play music for the first time............

lets keep our ears open for more evil music................ 
drone_fan thumbnail

😆lol that is soo tru!

but i like drones luvy music!😳