Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Haila no updates..where is sammy afsha tanny rakhi..simi too..
-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

Haila no updates..where is sammy afsha tanny rakhi..simi too..

sab chu mantar hogayeπŸ˜’...
mchopra thumbnail
Lagta aisa he hai.. koi toh update karo..😭
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

he get up from there and enter his room and close the door and sit in the floor whole day.
Here whole day geet is waiting for maan to come there , she is worried now for maan, , one side her own insecurity another side her tension for maan.

Part 55

It was evening now, Geet waited for Maan to come. She was worried and scared, the same feared gripped her when she was at the airport after their first night. She can't loose Maan again...she doesn't have the strength to fight again...he is part of her...and she needs him...She sat on the bed hugging her knees...what if Dadima don't accept me? Will she see the love I have for him? He has for me? 

Geet looked at the door and saw Dadima standing there. She immediately gets up and looks down knotting her dupatta. Dadima comes and stands in front of her looking at her from top to bottom. Geet bends down to touch her feet but she moves back. 

Dadima: Look, I don't know your name nor want to. I don't know what intention you have come here with but let me make it clear it won't work over here. Maan is naive...he can't see the true colors behind some people like I can. (Geet looks at her with tears) 

Geet: Dadima I have no intention..I love Maan...we..both...

Dadima: ENOUGH! (Geet looks down) you can stop this acting of showing this "love". You love his money..you saw him weak..so you decided to trap him...

Geet (shakes her head no) No Dadima..its not like that..I fell in love with Maan not his money. I fell in love with his care, his concern, his love that I see in his eyes for me and our baby. (She touches her stomach..Dadima looks at it)

Dadima: ohh I see...(she takes out a check book) here is a blank check..fill out the amount you want that you think will be sufficient enough for you and your baby. This marriage news has already brought Khruana name down the drain. I want to save whatever we have left.

Geet (takes the check and rips it in front of her leaving her shocked) if I wanted money...I would've demanded that long time back when I found out I was pregnant with Maan's child. I was ready to leave this town without him ever knowing about the kid but fate had other plans. (She holds Dadima's hands) Please, trust me..I don't want money, property or anything from Maan...only his love and your love. If you want me to leave..I will BUT only if Maan tells me to.

Dadima (lets go of her hands and begins to leave) I will see how Maan lets you stay here...

Geet drops on the floor crying...why does she have to prove her love all the time? why can't she get the happiness that she deserves? That her baby deserves? How many more tests will she go through? She looks at Maan's photo with a smile and hugs the picture...

Maan closes his eyes blocking out the past memories...he could still hear his father yelling at him to me more responsible...he was just a kid...his childhood had spent in being locked up and when he was ready to explore spread his wings to see the world that he so wished he had from the beginning..the burden of growing up was laid on him. Even though the world fears him as Maan Singh Khruana...there is still a little kid hidden inside his heart too afraid to come out...

Dadima opened the door and saw him on the floor spaced out. She sits next to him and touches his shoulder..Maan looks at her...hoping that she changed her mind.

Dadima; I want you to tell that girl to leave by tomorrow morning. (She gets up to leave..but Maan stops her)

dadi ki too😑simi awesome part yaarπŸ˜ƒ
mchopra thumbnail
Simi: Mood nahi ban raha yaar kuch likhne ka..😭
ban gaya toh update kar doongi pakka..
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mchopra

Simi: Mood nahi ban raha yaar kuch likhne ka..😭

ban gaya toh update kar doongi pakka..

haha okay
it happens 
okay I will update later if no one updates by then πŸ˜†
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
no one updated πŸ˜­
waiting
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Koi to update karo. 24 hrs se zyada ho gaya, no update. πŸ˜­
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow, no update?

Come on people, this is not fair! Shreya, Tani and I have done 5 updates each! I counted!

Any one of you can do one na? Just a short one, 10-15 lines is more than enough.

I will update after 2-3 more updates from anyone else. Yes, I am bribing you to write. This is me being encouraging! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Don't be scared; the story isn't written yet so there is no way you can ruin it. Put on your thinking caps and just churn out a part.

If no one has updated still, I will in about 2 hours, when I have some free time. 😊

@Simi: Great part! I loved the way you developed Daadi's character, so cold and vicious. 😈
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
where r u guys??
hello???