Katherine's baby daddy revealed?! |SPOILER ALERT|

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Question: This season of Vampire Diaries is absolutely the best yet, and I'm rather depressed there won't be any new episodes until January. Please ease my suffering with some scoop! —Kim
Ausiello: We'll meet Klaus' somewhat less evil brother, Finn, in a circa 1491 flashback sequence slated to air in Episode 13. As legend has it, Finn stumbles upon a vulnerable Katerina, and, well, one thing leads to another…

============

I'M PRETTY SURE THIS FINN IS KATHERINE'S BABY DADDY!

============

Sorry about the caps but I'm SO fangirling right now! Plus, could he be the big bad villian that Nina was talking about?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Vulnerable Katherine?!?! Me likes it!!! i like the amazing surprises they keep in line for us 😆
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
but if finn was a vampire??? how could he father a child???
umm didnt damon say in s1 that vampires couldnt procreate??
 if they could damon would be daddy to hundreds of kids over last century🤣

but vulnerable kath ??? man i wanna c that !!!
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Good point... Finn being a vampire how can father a baby?

Thanks for the scopp!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Was Katerina ill treated by her family?.. or was she always misunderstood cause otherwise I don't see a reason why she could be vulnerable?

So does that mean that originals can procreate with humans??... If originals can walk in the sun without any amulets or rings like human beings.. .who knows how many surprises await us when we learn more about them little by little...I think there's more to learn about the originals then we've been shown uptill now!
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i cant wait to watch this epi.. ow gosh i have to wait till january😡
-Nayab- thumbnail
I think the "procreating rules" are different for Originals 😆... If they can compel other vampires, who knows what else they can do? Like Mahi said... I think there's more to their backstory than what we were shown in episode 3.08... I'm pretty sure the writers are gonna show WAY more... That was like a prelude 😆...