Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nsalakin

Good Review.I Think The Writer Has Changed.Where Is The Regular Writer?Loved His Emoticons Very Much.

check out... the thread... he wont be able to post his review this week... yezza agree with you missing his review + his emotions very much...😃
nsalakin thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

check out... the thread... he wont be able to post his review this week... yezza agree with you missing his review + his emotions very much...😃

I've Seen It.
I Think You Should Continue It Till His Return.What Say???
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nsalakin

I've Seen It.
I Think You Should Continue It Till His Return.What Say???

no worries on episode review as i believe Dhakarn also does it on daily basis... loved reading it too... i will try to fill in the space till ahnaf return but cant promise too... depends on the episode... too... hehehehe...

Keep watching MKAP daily on TV guys... MKAP rocks...
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Riyya...Rock on girl,...was bored and ur topi gave me a temporary refuge frm ma boredom,...lubbd ur analysis!n i agree wid each n evrything u have said...even i dnt wnt amma to die...but huh gonna miss AS ti da harddd coreee!
Thnx fr da review dear!

Ps-riyya...my best friend's name is also RIYa! :)
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great review Riyya of Maha boring episode except Kriya why cvs are concentrating on Tanshi and Shame.
nsalakin thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

no worries on episode review as i believe Dhakarn also does it on daily basis... loved reading it too... i will try to fill in the space till ahnaf return but cant promise too... depends on the episode... too... hehehehe...

Keep watching MKAP daily on TV guys... MKAP rocks...

Okay
Edited by nsalakin - 12 years ago