Episode Review: Another Side of Pratz...

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Good day... 😃

Menaka is using good strategy guys... watch out... step by step...

Kesar was good today... she would not been able to do that if shes normal... but again im saying, KESAR must be treated n showed strong n should fight... how long is she gonna be like this MAD... i do agree with some comments that in order to make ammaji exit, kesar might be shown killing her in the end... if cv is not gonna bring any replacement... n kesar might head to jail too... mayb ... as theres one article b4 leap, that kesar will hit KN n go to jail...

i hope Cv finds a replacement for AMMAJI, coz shes a strong character besides SS.. killing her would kill the essence of the show as well... Nainaji was ok to be killed... 😆 as her character was not that strong... so i hope CV can save ammaji...

now coming inti A-T, i find the whole thing not neccesaary... knowing Kn a still called him to verify... doesnt A know abt KN very well... i would say matter got worse again between the duo... Arushi is paying for what she have done earlier, but i dun get one thing, after 4 years of marriage... i did not gel wel in my opinion...T was shown as a good guy, but i do agree that he cannot take it as KN told abt his wife... n i personally feel that A did not clarify certain issues with Tanmay b4 marriage n thought it was neseccary but not its turning back n causing problem to them.. even T was ok or did not want to know anything abt her past b4... but why now??????at times i feel even if kriya is given storyline something like this is ok, no offence at least they will be centrestage revolving along their love life... but no Cv wont do it... using them only as a filler...

KN have succeeded in creating rift between the DUO... and ARUSHI clearly given him the message by calling him wanting to meet outside... Tanmay's doubt even increased now... i would say...

As the final one, Kriya scenes... i just dun understand why we are given 1 / 2 minutes of them... personally i think the tissue thing, mysterious girl should make an entry , to make P realize that she needs to balance her time between Samar n Krishna... Showing possiveness of Pratz this time around will be a  nice change...of course one sided-love...

N i think cV should really show precap... no precap daily... guys, competition is getting realy realy high...

CV SHOW KRIYA TRACK WE DO NOT WANT KRIYA SCENES AS A FILLER>>>>>>

Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KingOfRomance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u friend... V want kriya track... V r missing them a lot... Wanting to c pratz jealousy side... It wil be a worth to watch...
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Riya itz juz a great review 4 a boring n irritating episode... I love ur analysis... Change the title yaar, put something like review r ur thoughts on yday epi n following by present title another side of pratz... Like " Epi Review: another side of pratz"... Juz a suggestion frn, itz up tn u...:)
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena.S

Riya itz juz a great review 4 a boring n irritating episode... I love ur analysis... Change the title yaar, put something like review r ur thoughts on yday epi n following by present title another side of pratz... Like " Epi Review: another side of pratz"... Juz a suggestion frn, itz up tn u...:)

thank you... appreciate it... yes Episode Review:... is better... 😃
Veena.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

thank you... appreciate it... yes Episode Review:... is better... 😃

oh tats soo sweet of u, changed it, u analyzed the whole epi so thought so... I love the kesar part... Really superb scene, yes we can never xpect tat frm kesar if she is in normal state... Moreover no one will dared to blame SS to tat xtent... But Kesar did it, love it worth watching...
riyya6 thumbnail

oh tats soo sweet of u, changed it, u analyzed the whole epi so thought so... I love the kesar part... Really superb scene, yes we can never xpect tat frm kesar if she is in normal state... Moreover no one will dared to blame SS to tat xtent... But Kesar did it, love it worth watching...

where ahnaf with his review... missing his review...😕
riyya6 thumbnail

agreed 100%
👏
Veena.S thumbnail

where ahnaf with his review... missing his review...😕

he won't be available 4 a week, he intimated it yday tat he couldn't post reviews for a week... Better you do it yaar, u can...:)
Veena.S thumbnail

</div>
agreed 100%
<div>
👏</font>

like ur POV of abt Arushi, well said she is paying 4 wat she did, atleast CVs hav tat sense showing some reality... Problem is screen space only, can't see her to dominate the whole Epi... 🤬
nsalakin thumbnail
Good Review.I Think The Writer Has Changed.Where Is The Regular Writer?Loved His Emoticons Very Much.