Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it... Haaye!! Maan is so brilliant... Finally meera mann gayi... Eagerly waiting...
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely prt dear
ossum one
waiitng for the next part dear
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

Chapter 11

GRRR guys I am not getting enough comments/likes...why? I try to update every week for you guys and all I ask in return is either for comments or likes. I know like button doesn't work sometime so that is totally understandable but comment button is always around. 

I have OVER 580+ ppl in my pm list...OVER 580...it takes me more then 15 minutes to send pm's to everyone...it is a lot of work! I don't demand anything in fact I listen to whatever comments/questions/ideas you guys might have. I don't mind writing for you guys but what is the point if I don't get the comments I should be getting?

I DO NOT want to make put a condition in front of you guys saying.."I will update ONLY if I get 300+ likes..." NO! I DO NOT want to make you guys like anything if you guys don't like it...And I certainly DO NOT want to create a whole new pm list either...too much work...

Yes...sometimes Like button doesn't work...Please Simi don't do that...please I always wait for your update...Dont be so nervous...Keep writing...
AmElOdI thumbnail
Wonderful really nice
I am impressed by
your writing skills...
keep it up girl...
Madhuri53 thumbnail

Chapter 11

So that being said starting next week I will update ALL of my fan fics whenever I can...I will be getting busy with work as well since the Feb. month is ending creating more work for me to do.  

I want to focus my attention more on Bramachari Maan since I am planning on ending that fan fic either by March or April. I know I am being really behind on that fan fic that is why I want to get it out of the way because I am sort of losing interest in that fan fic. I  DO NOT want to leave it unfinished either. 

Thanks dear for updating all your FFs...
I have not read your BM...but I will definitely read...but do update others also...
Madhuri53 thumbnail

Chapter 11

Also, next month I will be going in for a surgery and this will require for me to take a week off for work until I get better but I will let you guys know more on that later...

So again I seriously do apologize to all my readers and especially to my regular readers who comment and wait for me to update..I just hope you guys know where I am coming from. 

What surgery...I am shocked...
Get well soon
Take full rest
And then come back with lods of updates...
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Now about update
I liked this part...
Maan trying to get info about her past...
But unknowingly he pressed her unwanted past...which truned into her being unconciousness...
I liked that he really worried for her after knowing her state...

-memorable- thumbnail
loved both the updates (PART 10 & 11)

maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey simi nice update dear
next maan wah kya plan lagaya market jane ka ore meera ko divert bi kia
lekin geet ka haal deka nahi jata
waise maan restless for geet not the case he want know her past at any cost nice
last scene excllent maan eagerly went to geet to check her
and this is superb pari meera gave space to them wow kya chal raha hi 

highlight of part
Maan drops everything on the floor and runs upstairs to see her. He was getting worried and scared. He felt as if someone had stabbed him on the heart..he felt his life slipping out of him..he quickly opened the door and saw her lying on the bed. He slowly goes near her and sits by her bed holding her hand...Meera and Pari quietly leaves the two alone.

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful part..
so we r getting to c past of geet..!!!
Wat happened to u?y surgery?