mrs jhanvi surya kuldeep param singh...wot a name

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys, me again...u must be sick of reading my posts but i had to make i today for tomorrows epi (thu) 😆😆😆

as we all saw in the precap------all 3 bros come in sit where the pooja is happening...
and did u see the "so called bhramchari" surya comming and sitting right next to jhanvi 😉😉😉

this bring me back to my other topic i made yesterday
 "confused about the husband"
this is the kinda thing i was talking about----which husband comes 1st...
surya cos he married her 1st or kuldeep cos he is the oldest?????😕

now we have a pooja tomorrow and we saw surya sitting next to jhanvi, then kuldeep and then param 😆
that kinda hints that surya will have the 1st right over everything 😉

thats all for now, will see u tormorrow :-)
happy commenting :-D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Frankly speaking I am feeling pitty on Kuldeep... Poor guy is elder brother but Surya is not giving him any chance...🤣

I mean who got married first Surya! Who gonna for SR first Surya! and now Pooja too?????? Poor chap! 😆
rani-lucki thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Frankly speaking I am feeling pitty on Kuldeep... Poor guy is elder brother but Surya is not giving him any chance...🤣

I mean who got married first Surya! Who gonna for SR first Surya! and now Pooja too?????? Poor chap! 😆

poor param, he is the only guy interested but the only one not getting the chance 😆
darshana23 thumbnail
I think dono bhai milake ek din Surya ki pitaai karne wale hain...🤣
rani-lucki thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I think dono bhai milake ek din Surya ki pitaai karne wale hain...🤣

lol, don't forget jhanvi's souten------chamkilaji ROFL
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mslucki

lol, don't forget jhanvi's souten------chamkilaji 🤣

ha ha..that's really fun watching those two(jhanvi's souten & kuldeep)...i cant stop my laugh when i see their scenes...😆😆
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Keep it up coz i love your posts :-)

HAHAHHA I KNOW, SO CALLED WOMAN HATER QUICKLY GOES AND SITS NEXT TO JHANVI. But i think he had to because the rest of the villagers think he was her only husband. 

I mentioned the pooja on your earlier post. That its a tough situation because Kuldeep was given the first right to celebrate the suhaagrath but Surya seems to be ahead in all other aspects (doing rituals, pooja etc). 

They seem to be sitting at the pooja, according to the order they married her. HAAHHAHAHAHAH AGREEE!!! POOR PARAM, IS NOT GETTING A CHANCE TO GET CLOSE TO JHANVI EVEN THOUGH HES THE ONLY ONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN HER AND PROBABLY (in my opinion, should have been her only husband)

Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow thats really a long name, But last time I heard Surya telling now you are Jhanvi surya Singh. Hmmm why?
rani-lucki thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Keep it up coz i love your posts :-)

HAHAHHA I KNOW, SO CALLED WOMAN HATER QUICKLY GOES AND SITS NEXT TO JHANVI. But i think he had to because the rest of the villagers think he was her only husband. 

I mentioned the pooja on your earlier post. That its a tough situation because Kuldeep was given the first right to celebrate the suhaagrath but Surya seems to be ahead in all other aspects (doing rituals, pooja etc). 

They seem to be sitting at the pooja, according to the order they married her. HAAHHAHAHAHAH AGREEE!!! POOR PARAM, IS NOT GETTING A CHANCE TO GET CLOSE TO JHANVI EVEN THOUGH HES THE ONLY ONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN HER AND PROBABLY (in my opinion, should have been her only husband)

nobody except me watches this drama serial in my house so i have to share my thoughts via posts with u guys :-)

lol i found it too funny went he just casually went and sat next to her 🤣

i thought he would hate to be near her but oh no!!!!

iwant to see their interactions on the dining table

who is she gonna serve 1st!!!!!😆😆😆
darshana23 thumbnail
If ur wish is fulfilled we might see Jhanvi adding extra salt or spices to  Surya's dish...🤣