23rd Nov Krishna as Murali Manohar

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

Narada-Devdatta then comes to Susheela's house. Initially she doesn't recognize him, later she welcomes him, when he introduces himself as Devdatta, he cousin brother. He praises her house. Susheela feels happy, tells him you must be hungry, I'll get something for you to eat.

Devdatta says he met Sudama outside, he took me to his hut, he had receieved lots of food in bhiksha today. So I ate with him & the kids, now I am full. He then asks her what has happened between her & Sudama, you both were a good example of love. What Sudamaji is teaching his children is also correct. Would you like to be called a mother of good, dharmik children or a mother of sinner & adharmi children. Sudama was telling me my Susheela is good hearted, only little bitter to talk.Susheela starts thinking.

SB tells Krishna, Narada is very smart, see how he is trying to bring them together.

Devadatta continues when I met you last time, you were living in a hut, but was very happy. But now you both are living separately & there is only greed & ego left here. Go back to Sudamaji. I'll not say anything further. He takes her leave.

SB gladly tells Krishna now they will be together again.

Susheela  goes near a  big bag, removes her old saree, she remembers  her old days, how her kids used to remain hungry, sometimes used to live on only water, she refuses to go back to those days, throws her old saree in the bag agin, saying I can't see my kids in that condition again, don't want  any memory of those days.

SB feels sad, Krishna tells her, Susheela is scared of their old days, that's why she doesn't want to leave this wealth. Even Sudama  wants her to enjoy the wealth but while following her dharma & remaining kind hearted.

Narada comes infront of SB & Krishna, regretting his failed efforts. He says Susheela is under maya of wealth. Krishna says not only maya but also greed, ego & anger, all these comes with wealth. Narada tells Krishna, now only you can help her, he takes their leave.SB asks him will you do something now. Krishna says Sudama  is not only my friend but also my devotee.

Next morning, Susheela opens the door, Krishna is standing at the door, he introduces himself as Murali Manohara(MM), says she is in need of a cook, & he is a good cook. Susheela says she already has a good cook. MM says Dwarakadheesh has asked him to come here, when Sudama had come to meet Dwarakadheesh, he had told him that he needs a good cook for his house, you can call Sudama & ask him about this. Susheela asks him how do you know Dwarakadheesh? MM says everyone knows me, I used to cook for his 16108 queens.πŸ˜† Before they could comelete asking for something, I used to make it ready. You can keep me & see. Susheela tells him she doesn't need another cook & you talk too much, so I'll not keep you. MM says think over, time can change soon, then you will regret, I'll wait for your reply, I'am not in hurry.

SB, JV & Krishna are enjoying this scene on their tv.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Thank you Lord Krishna for not showing the torture, you care so much for your epi, updater
Murali Manohar is back this time for Susheela. Will he tell Susheela how Krishna's wives are folloing their patni-dharma? I'am eager to see how he gets Susheela back to being her old self.
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
mamta_radhekrsn thumbnail
πŸ˜†Edited by mamta_radhekrsn - 12 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!😊 
Krishna, SB & JV have no work at all & just sit idle in front of their idiot-box & their reviews upon each scenes as if they're film critics LOL!πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

What was the point in sending Narad over there if Krishna also had to go there as a cook...πŸ˜• looks like they're going to drag this track as much as possible until they find Draupadi as you said she's yet to be discovered LOL! ...just like they dragged JSK's track where Yashoda doesn't let Krishna go to Mathura  for a about a whole month or even more than that LOL!🀣

I haven't watched the epi due to the inconvenient timings...is that why I'm not getting any devotional feeling while reading the updates? or is it bcoz my exams have finished, I'm in a mood of cracking jokes all the time...I'm really confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

@ Mamta... I guess it's for TRPs rather than giving out a message to the audiences πŸ˜ˆ
mnx12 thumbnail
@ Vik, devotional feeling is missing because they are showing Brahman dharma is taking bhiksha from 5 houses, which Sudama's 3 kids are following is not acceptable. Sudama should be shown educating his kids instead of begging.  Let's see if they are getting any return in form of increased TVRs.
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Definitely a better episode ⭐️ β­οΈ  than some of the prev ones πŸ˜ƒ. Susheela's 'Insecurity' is very clear to us now. We can also 'empathise' with her too, as Krishna is doing and explaining it to SB and JV. Hope to see Murli Manohar doing some Wonder πŸ˜ƒ in the coming episodes πŸ˜Š

Good Acting by Susheela and Narad!!! ⭐️ Well done! πŸ‘  πŸ‘  And yes, Sudama undoutedly is Wonderful  β­οΈ, as I have already mentioned in my prev posts in the WU.s. 

This time they mentioned 16108 queens, so finally they've got the numbers right πŸ˜†.  I feel, only if they could include the stories of all those 5 Chief Queens (except Rukmini, SB and JV), then there would have been no need for this 'imaginary' Sudama- Susheela track πŸ˜Š.

@ Mamta, We all are watching the show because of Krishna only πŸ˜

@ Vik, I guess, Krishna send Narad at first, so as to let us know the intensity of 'adharma/ moh/ greed/ anger' in Susheela. Now we also understand that only 'True Words' (by Narad) are not enough to awaken the sleeping soul in Susheela, it needs the Miracle Touch/ Help of the Lord! So Krishna appeared at the end. 

Now coming to Devotional Feeling- I won't say it is NOT AT ALL there, but yes, it has dwindled down a bit  πŸ˜” because of the 'imaginary storyline' which the audience are not able to accept easily. But still, I find Devotion in all the scenes of Sudama, in all the scenes where Shri Krishna explains to His queens about His Devotees, in the Innocence of the children- these all are very very good scenes indeed! ⭐️ β­οΈ  β­οΈ  β­οΈ   They are still there in DBSK 😊  to make the audience FEEL the 'Pure Emotions'.

@Minakshi, For me, it is not that they are showing 'Begging' as 'Brahman Dhrama', but the prob is because they are showing ONLY Begging as the 'Dharma', that is the main prob. If they had also included Lessons on Shaastras/ Vedas by Sudama to the children (as you all are mentioning all these days), along with begging, then it would have been better 😊. 

In fact, personally, I do not have much problem with 'begging' here, but the main prob for me is the exaggeration and the unnecessary dragging of the storyline.  πŸ˜”

mnx12 thumbnail
Debipriya, they are showing such small kids begging, SB, JV & Krishna smiling seeing them, that's what makes this entire thing ridiculous. Showing Begging as the only dharma is an equally big mistake as replacing SB with Rukmini. They should emphasise on Sudama spreading knowledge among people Long with his children & they will believe himbecause they have seen him become wealty suddenly due to his dharmapalana, knowledge & bhakti.
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Debipriya, they are showing such small kids begging, SB, JV & Krishna smiling seeing them, that's what makes this entire thing ridiculous. 

Actually, I think the scenes of Krishna-SB and JV smiling while looking at the kids begging, are not out of amusement but  out of the 'Satisfaction/ Happiness' that Sudama's kids are learning Humility, ⭐️ they are Sincere ⭐️ in their approach, so they are very near to God. ⭐️  That is conveyed thr' the smile of Krishna-SB-JV, I guess.  πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: mnx12

... They should emphasise on Sudama spreading knowledge among people Long with his children & they will believe himbecause they have seen him become wealty suddenly due to his dharmapalana, knowledge & bhakti.

Very Nicely said! ⭐️  I completely support this point that people would have believed Sudama if he started to teach them the 'correct way' (path of 'Dharma', in the 'broader sense') to lead their life, thus helping them to progress in their Spiritual Upliftment.
Edited by Debipriya - 12 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i was so happy to see Krishna as Murli manohar again ...the show got a new life with Krishna as Murli Manohar

and its complete torture to see the satyabhama scenes ...
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

i was so happy to see Krishna as Murli manohar again ...the show got a new life with Krishna as Murli Manohar

and its complete torture to see the satyabhama scenes ...

Murali Manohara, changed the mood, now we will get to see something meaningfull because his dialogues always has various interpretations & his mischivious smile, expressions makes it a good experience to watch.😊