Dreamland designs#2||N.O.T.E #136

.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome guys to my Second shop πŸ€—

Hey everyone I am paritha you can call me pari as everyone do I am student don't know much about editing but i love doing it feel like posting few of them here hope you all like it and you can always suggest me for changes and modifications i love to see them and if you dt like my pics just say it so that i can know that its not good

I am really friendly cool one if you want any request at anytime you are most welcome I love working on various pictures i dt have any rules as i dt like them πŸ˜†

My fav shows
MJHT
IPKKND
KTLK
Sasural Gendha phool
Badhe Ache lagte hai
and almost all movies i am a movie manic πŸ˜‰ but

So obviously i love to work with these stuff  hoping for lot of love and friends here

Link for previous shop

Shop 1

Inspirations

Aish(
aishhh.)
Shika di(starry.phoenix)
Sonia[unknowndesire]

Special thanks and love to my dear Juhi,Ekta,Staree,Sugree,Zeenat,Vipz,Hinu  for always appreciating me and inspiring me to make more and more and bugging me with requests 🀣 i love when you big me πŸ€—

Juhi- I love you yar...πŸ€— you are the best buddy one can have yar...😳 suchi having you as my friend feels like i am blessed πŸ˜† jyada kush mat hojav meri second shop ki vajase ese meethi meethi bate kar rahi hu par wait for my galis too🀣

Ekta
..where r u yar?? kaha hai ki ab free ho par phir bhi gayab hogaye I hate you i know teri req baki hai karlungi πŸ˜† you know na i am lazy...love u meri jaan for always beeing there for me...πŸ€—You know i love you when you bug and eat my brain πŸ˜†

Staree..love u sweetie for spamming my previous Shop 🀣 i just saw ur posts and realized that its like ur shop rathere than mine etane sari comments in single thred...πŸ˜† love u sweetie

Sugree..love u babez...πŸ€— for always appreciating my stuff and loving them 😳 you are the cutest friend of mine yar...πŸ€— so never think that i am gussa on u 😑

Zeenat
...meri pyari behana...πŸ€— you are there with me from very first page of my shop πŸ€— and always use my stuff and keep on commenting lamba... lamba ...in my shop love u meri jaan..πŸ€—

Vipz...Love you meri jaan...you know that i love love love ur commets you always appreciate me even for my gandha edits πŸ˜† you are just like Suhana yar...πŸ€— love you for always feeling my shop as yours and keeping eye on my shop  and liking all comments love you sweetie

Hina...you are so sweet for always loving and using my stuff i will keep on saying thisπŸ˜† love you for making me happy with ur sweet and sweet and sweetest words for me πŸ€— you are my best buddy yar...πŸ€—

Aishee...you know i always wait for ur comment in my shop really i love the way you appreciate me πŸ€— and specially esa feel hota hai ki meri first inspiration praised me i feel like heaven yar...love u my dear buddy...

Siggies(animated and static)
Icons(animated and static)
Banners(glitters and animated )

Dream land designs//Pari
Edited by paritha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.pari. thumbnail

from now i will be having a diff PM list other than my buddy list so for PM's hit like 😳
.pari. thumbnail

Page-2
Page-16
Page-27
Page-55
Page-77
Page-96
Page-104
Page-119

Will update this along my shop's Update
.pari. thumbnail

when i am close es ka matlab hai i d't take requests and when i am open will PM the members of PM list so when i am close you can suggest me..😳
.pari. thumbnail

.Give me only HQ pics i w't work with crap plz...
.must give Text also
.For matching Icon mention that
.one member one request
.pics you can add as many as you want
.for Avi video link only from Youtube HQ quality
.Time duraton should be less than 15 sec 

Follow my rules as i dt want to reject any requests

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oo.. Congratulations ..oO

Congratulations...& Celebrations...πŸ₯³

Many many Congrats to u Paru πŸ€— πŸ€— After all...ur 2nd shop...wohooo
May u have infinity more shops in future jaan πŸ€— πŸ€—
u deserve it jaan πŸ€— luv ya ❀️

^^ UFF...tere liye kya kya krna padta h...πŸ₯± πŸ€£ 🀣

& now...the last 1..

^^ πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²... 🀣 🀣 🀣

areee nahi nahi...galat mat samajh Paru...🀣 🀣  Baby matlab tera shop re... 🀣 🀣 🀣

Originally posted by: paritha

Juhi- I love you yar...πŸ€— you are the best buddy one can have yar...😳 suchi having you as my friend feels like i am blessed πŸ˜† jyada kush mat hojav meri second shop ki vajase ese meethi meethi bate kar rahi hu par wait for my galis too🀣

OMG Paru...thnkyuu sooo much for ur kind wrds jaan πŸ€— πŸ€— haa haa...de de bahut saari gaaliya... 🀣 us k bina mera din complete nhi hoga... 🀣 🀣

Abt ur update...
OMG...goreous update Paru...πŸ‘πŸ‘
luv the coloring yaara...u r the best sacchi...u r my favv sigg maker πŸ€—

OMG...the icons r sooo damn gorgeous...😳
the siggs r damn lovely...πŸ‘
the Viren-Jeevika 1s r reli FAB πŸ˜³ luv the blending & coloring jaan πŸ‘πŸ‘

haayeee...the Raya 1 is sooo cuteee...😳

^^ luv the caption yaara...& the blending is superbb πŸ˜ haaayeee...m pakka goin 2 use it sweety...😳 gorgeous 1 darling...πŸ‘πŸ‘

haaayee...Sanu ka REQ is gorgeous...πŸ‘ luv it...πŸ‘

& mera REQ is awsum blossom...πŸ€ͺ haaayeee...mai mar jawa gud kha k...☺️

^^ aayee haayeee...😍 this is sooo cutteee β˜ΊοΈ saved it...πŸ˜ƒthnxx a lot Jaan for making this...luv u endless...πŸ€— & tuje aur bhi DeLena siggs banane hain hun...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

& both the textures r soo amazing yaara...😳 saved it...πŸ˜ƒ thnx 4 sharing jaan😳 luv u ❀️

Stunning update sweetheart πŸ‘πŸΌ

Luv,
Juhi ❀️
Edited by Love_Anant - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
idk if i am allowed to reserve but wheee anyway, too late:P
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Ahaaa...reserved g..😎

*Edited*

Paruuu...πŸ€—...OMG I cant believe this ur 2nd shopp...eeksss ...I still remember the time when u opened ur 1st shop and I was sooo impressed vid ur work...nd Ive seen u grow as a creative and can proudly say k ur one of the bestest creatives I know on IF...πŸ€—...I love u and vil do hameshaaa...I simply adore ur stuff...so keep it up larki...and may u open a thousand nd more shops Ameen hehehe...

Edited by Sunshine Girl - 12 years ago
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Pariii!

Congrats Pariii!!  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Your #1 shop is OVERR πŸ˜Ž I'm sooo happyy for youuu!! You deserved this  I hope that you open many many many more shops like dez and I also hope that this one gets over REALLY FAST πŸ˜‰

I LOVE all your creations and I think I have told you that many times πŸ˜³ But Ki farak painda hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

I love your new layoutt πŸ˜ƒ It looks really amazinggg! All the banners are gorgeouss! 

Originally posted by: paritha

Zeenat...meri pyari behana...πŸ€— you are there with me from very first page of my shop πŸ€— and always use my stuff and keep on commenting lamba... lamba ...in my shop love u meri jaan..πŸ€—

Awww πŸ€—   iloveyouuu didii!! πŸ€— I feel really GR8 that I was a part of your shop 4rm the very first pagee  πŸ˜³ And I got a chnc to give my 'lamba' comnts πŸ˜³ I loveee youuu didiii!! Your a sweetheart! β€οΈ

Edited by -Zeenat- - 12 years ago
SandCastle. thumbnail
Paruuu... NEW SHOP?! :O :O :O 
RESERVE :((( M Late cuz of Juhi Kamini :X