Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice post as usual. Very nice analogy.

Wonder what will bring things to a head??? Perhaps ASR will hear Khushi saying to Anjali or La that she has been forced into the engagement?? Or will La realise something is wrong and back out???

A thought also struck me. Will Payash get engaged instead of ASR-La?? Wouldn't that be an interesting twist.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
FAB post Sush!
Whoa, this reminds me of my Eco lectures at college. πŸ˜† Game theory, oligopoly and all that jazz. πŸ˜†

Exactly, ArHi are in the same situation, both not ready to give in, both pretending to be happy in extremely unhappy relationships. But I totallyyy agree with all the previous replies, Khushi can't give in because ASR himself announced his engagement to La, and for La's sake, she can't confess.

Arnav's been the controlling one. When he decided to kiss her, he almost did, then he decided to back off, and still he expected Khushi not to get engaged. How weird is that? And now he wouldn't even let her nurse her broken heart properly, he's deriving pleasure from the fact that she's unhappy without him. So he's always been in the driver's seat. Now he's preponed his engagement not even asking La abt her wishes, just cause Khushi provoked him. He's making Khushi take care of the decorations, so he can see her feelings through her pain. And he's not just controlling Khushi, he's controlling everyone. What he's forgetting is that in all this, he's forgetting his own vehicle, which is going out of control every day. πŸ˜†

Like Shweta said, if HE confessed, if he decided to break up with La, he can sort everything out. But his ego will never allow him to do that. Khushi asks him why he's unhappy, so he decides to further jump into the ditch, rather do something that actually makes him happy. For him, if he's hurting, his aim is to see her AS hurt as he is, just so he knows that he's won.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hey NadZπŸ€—...Give him one from my side tooπŸ˜†( I mean a smack on the head...)This boy really needed a mommy!πŸ˜ƒ

I have to thank Renu for suggesting the title Sushpective...πŸ˜ƒ    
Princess...The money dialogue is getting so old...πŸ₯±...You are right ...this is his last resortπŸ˜†  

Sharu...I think ASR's love and Ego are all combined into one...in Punjabi they call it "Sanga Pyaar".

Trina...I really hope the CVs don't divert the story now with Payash and all...and just get the Shyamu track done once in for all...I just can't take him touching Khuhsi's hand either...YUCK>>>>

@ bold...even i feel like puking when the snake touches our doll...awesome analysis...though i love all ur post...keep waiting for em 😊

hope, atleast when they reach the edge ASR realize that Khushi will also go off the cliff with him, if he doesn't do something...and he try to save both of em ...though, at the moment, it seems like just a wishful thinking...

Edited by anjs - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aa123.80

FAB post Sush!
Whoa, this reminds me of my Eco lectures at college. πŸ˜† Game theory, oligopoly and all that jazz. πŸ˜†

Exactly, ArHi are in the same situation, both not ready to give in, both pretending to be happy in extremely unhappy relationships. But I totallyyy agree with all the previous replies, Khushi can't give in because ASR himself announced his engagement to La, and for La's sake, she can't confess.

Arnav's been the controlling one. When he decided to kiss her, he almost did, then he decided to back off, and still he expected Khushi not to get engaged. How weird is that? And now he wouldn't even let her nurse her broken heart properly, he's deriving pleasure from the fact that she's unhappy without him. So he's always been in the driver's seat. Now he's preponed his engagement not even asking La abt her wishes, just cause Khushi provoked him. He's making Khushi take care of the decorations, so he can see her feelings through her pain. And he's not just controlling Khushi, he's controlling everyone. What he's forgetting is that in all this, he's forgetting his own vehicle, which is going out of control every day. πŸ˜†

Like Shweta said, if HE confessed, if he decided to break up with La, he can sort everything out. But his ego will never allow him to do that. Khushi asks him why he's unhappy, so he decides to further jump into the ditch, rather do something that actually makes him happy. For him, if he's hurting, his aim is to see her AS hurt as he is, just so he knows that he's won.

So True Ishita!! His Mantra is Heads I win Tails you lose...The only difference is that no one wins in his game...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with Sari, Arnav is in control of both cars. Arnav is the one who can put a stop to his engagement to Lavanya, he is the one who can fight for Khushi and do the right thing but he is being too stubborn to do so. The way I see it Arnav is challenging Khushi to admit she loves him, he's left the ball in her court but I hope he is the one to break under pressure and confess his love.
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lwfw

i fluctuate between these two i  hate to admit that sometime its very depressing i have to keep reminding myself that these two are fictional and does not need the attention i give them.

@zu any wonder why the question ofcourse we are chicks here  πŸ˜‰

yeah when arnav cornered her to say nice things about snake i was like

Hey sharu..kushi can turn into a fiery cat when requiredπŸ˜† and I think he likes it that wayπŸ˜›...whoever is the chick gain is ours!πŸ˜‰
essgag thumbnail
Oh wow! I am a newbie and am loving these deep insights and analyses.
Who would believe that these two are fictional? They are real for me and a pain in the ass I might add. My productivity at home and work is at an all time low. All I can think about is these two and get frustrated at their situation and fantasize about the various possible ways in which they could confess their feelings to each other. The few minutes that I am not preoccupied with these thoughts,  I spend my time getting agitated over how mean he is to her and how Lavanya and Anjali need to wake up, look around and  "grow a pair" or whatever it is that women need to grow in these situations. 

Ms Universe or Sush (as I gather from some posts): A game of chicken it is indeed. Or to give a desi analogy, a game of Kabaddi. Arnav being the challenger and Khushi a forced opponent. Each one trying to cross the inner line in the enemy territory  so as to dismiss a member of the opponent's team and then head back to safety. This game could go on until each one's defences get knocked down by the other, one by one (ghamand, ego, denial  prejudice etc ) until just their hearts remain the last men standing on each team. After that it remains a matter of whose heart is weaker or bigger (matter of perspective). At that stage, no matter which one concedes, it will be victory for them both.

Something tells me it might be a few months before we see the last men standing in this game. Until then what we can expect to hear from our two favorite nuts is a lot of  "kabaddi, kabaddi, kabaddi, kadabbi, kabaddi", interspersed with lots of "Rabba Ves"  a few "Tu hi bata mere maulas"   and then some more "kabaddi, kabaddi, kabaddi, kadabbi, kabaddi" and then some more rabba ves and maulas and then more "kabaddi, kabaddi, kabaddi, kadabbi, kabaddi"...well you got the idea!

Edited by essgag - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Zu...Arnav will drive off the cliff before he will confess...!!πŸ˜ƒ
Essgag  this show has captured our magination like anything...We do indeed project ourselves into it...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi Sari!

Khushi is a reluctant driver...or a driver that has been given a car that does not have any breaks or the breaks have been made non-functional by a snake that is sitting in the car...but never the less...both of them are set on a course that they won't or can't break...

Arnav is just mean to Khushi...What does he want? If this is how he "loves" ...no wonder the Cvs had to givethis serial a name like "Iss Pyaa Ko Kya Naam Doon?"

Can you imagine being on his wrong side? A true Scorpio...all for revenge!!

Yes, Khushi is the driver. Reminds me of the Nainital scene😳 Dhakka bhi Arnav de raha haina? Yahi tho sabse bada problem haiπŸ˜† Shyamji is my only hope or maybe the mysterious Dhruv...πŸ˜‰

Anjali didn't figure out what ASR said but one look at Khush's face, she knew the whole story😲 La's parents can't be in the engagement & she is still smiling in the precapπŸ˜•  Who knows, ASR may have promised to charter a supersonic jet just for them! He cancelled his conference call too. All this to see a low aukat wali tormented...πŸ˜† Kya ASR abhi bhi bolega, farak nahi padtha?Farak padtha hai damn it!

On the other hand, he is the one who will be tormented when she looks at him with those tear filled big brown eyes. Ab khatam bhi karo yeh drama. Lakshmi even brought him the ring, smart goat!
Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago