Amar Upadhyay's family to file suit against Sky?

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Well, there is drama happening inside the Bigg Boss house and now it is spilling outside as well. The latest news is that Amar Upadhyay's family is extremely hurt and furious by Sky's unsavory remarks and defamatory attacks on the personal life of the actor. They have planned to initiate legal action against Sky.

In this week's episode of Bigg Boss, Sky intensified his scathing attacks on Amar. He was found bitching about Amar in front of contestants Juhi Parmar andShraddha Sharma, "Jo aadmi (Amar) apni biwi aur bachchon ka nahin ho sakta… yahan par woh Vida (Samadzai) ke saath apne gulchhade uda raha hai… woh aadmi kiska ho sakta hai?... Usse pata nahin ke kaise dikhega woh wahan pe. Mereko toh pata bhi nahin tha ke iske do bachche hai… iski shaadi hui hai! Presswaalon ne mujhe bola toh I was shocked."

Amar's publicist Dale Bhagwagar said in response to Sky's remarks "What Sky is saying is totally false and amounts to slander and defamation. Amar's family is concerned and upset over such incorrect and nasty remarks which vilify and malign their image on national television. They plan to take legal action on Sky."

Dale also added that Amar is a very happy and content family man, having abounding love for his wife Hetal and their children. He did not flirt with Vida Samadzai, as alleged by Sky. Furthermore, after being evicted from Bigg Boss, Vida has had a chat with Amar's wife and they have had a hearty laugh. They also discussed about the show.

Dale also stated that Sky lied about not being aware about Amar's marriage.

Well, fight inside and now fight outside the Bigg Boss house. This is one show that can't stay away from controversies. Bigg Boss is truly the house of scandals.

Edited by Suneel_kumar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

HAHAHA OMG I did not even look at your comment, and as I was reading this I thought of you😆

It seems like Sky has many court cases on his way
^^ ..😆😆😆 all these ppl are out to get pooor Aakash..😒 whatever he said abt Amar is true..😆😆