Your thoughts on Krish!!!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi All

The main protagonist of this serial ,to me is the little sweet kid, KRISHπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š He is so sweet, so cute, he is just amazing... The way he blows up a scene with his presence is just outstanding..

I know that the viewers in India have now seen much of Krish's escapades and fun... But the viewers of USA and other countries will start to see the GREAT KRISH in action soon... So, friends, please write your thoughts on this sweet little kid as you see him in the episodes that are to be aired..

So come on friends, start writing... πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Netherland thumbnail
Owww sreee thx 4 opening this frm...I like him 2 2 2 much he is too tweeet ! The first episode i saw hem ..Sooo CUTEEE
Just love Krishii ! Thx Sreee Love ya alll

Miss.netherland
Tomiko thumbnail
i know...he's such a cutie...i wanna play with him 😭
sweet n sour thumbnail
i agree. i would describe him in two words: Gorgeous and talented
tehseen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think he is a realy realy realy realy realy cute kid and he has alot of talent and he has a chance of being a famous actor in the future πŸ˜›
sakinah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sree,

I'm very impressed with this baby, he simply can act and I think Khrish is the most natural actor amongst all. The way he cried and feared to looked at Tanisha when he was back from hospital with the bandage head.
As soon as Mamta carried him, he stopped crying and put his head on Mamta shoulder. So amazing such a small kid can acts naturally. πŸ‘πŸΌ
sakinah thumbnail
Hi Sree,

I'm very impressed with this baby, he simply can act and I think Khrish is the most natural actor amongst all. The way he cried and feared to looked at Tanisha when he was back from hospital with the bandage head.
As soon as Mamta carried him, he stopped crying and put his head on Mamta shoulder. So amazing such a small kid can acts naturally. πŸ‘πŸΌ
sakinah thumbnail
Hi Sree,

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg....krish is sooo cute and he is a natural born actor....does anyone knw his real full name
devashree_h thumbnail

Awwwwwww!! The kid is really cute and his real name is also Krishh πŸ˜›