Alish Chinoy v Sunidhi Chauhan

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
After listening to Alisha and Sunidhi songs on a repeated basis for twenty days, I have concluded that Alisha is far ahead of Sunidhi in every catagory. I wish more "credible" music composers in Bollywood would give Alisha preference over Sunidhi! HR the useless b-----d can concentrate on Sunidhi, cause his tunes are very temporary anyway....and sadly Sunidhi fits that bill perfectly. She is as temporary as her relationships!!

Me...ooow!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i love alisha! she has a beautiful voice and sings very well in every category. i like sunidhi's voice in low notes when she sings softly. like, i like her "bhage re man kahin" but i can't stand her voice in higher notes. it sounds very unpleasant!
rausa thumbnail
Nope. I think you are wrong. Alisha's voice doesn't have that flexibility/range as Sunidhi's voice. Alisha tends to go besura in many cases. Also, her tonal quality limits her to very specific kind of songs & is not suited to most of the heroines.

Sunidhi has much greater scope, though in past couple of years, she has limited herself to fast numbers. She is far more talented than Alisha.
srgmp-fan thumbnail

You're absolutely right. Alisha is much better than Sunidhi.

Remember Usha Uthap (Ramba Ho fame?), Sunidhi is in that category. Just a passing trend.

Alisha in contrast is much more versatile.. she has been in the industry longer than most other singers. Alisha's recent song Tinka Tinka  from Karam is just fantastic!

mademoise11e thumbnail
Hmm... Alisha vs. Sunidhi ...
I'd go for Sunidhi.. .not that Alisha is bad. I loved her in Kajra Re ..
chi_blues thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

I'll agree with Rausaji.

I first saw Sunidhi sing on that talent hunt called Meri Aawaz Suno. I still remember mom being mesmerised by her versatility and range and technique. She'd sing the toughest of Asha and Lata numbers with ease and without ado.

She could've gone FAR. But she screwed up her career with her marriage and being typecast into item numbers.

I like Alisha's voice though.

Sunidhi is married 😭 

mademoise11e thumbnail
was married.. now divorced...
N Sinha thumbnail
Sunidhi is technically very strong, she has come through a talent hunt. Pls don't commit a blasphemy by comparing Alisha Vs Sunidhi.
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

I'll agree with Rausaji.

I first saw Sunidhi sing on that talent hunt called Meri Aawaz Suno. I still remember mom being mesmerised by her versatility and range and technique. She'd sing the toughest of Asha and Lata numbers with ease and without ado.

She could've gone FAR. But she screwed up her career with her marriage and being typecast into item numbers.

I like Alisha's voice though.

Hi Abhi,

I have not seen Sunidhi during Meri Awaaz suno.  But I have seen her recently on some stage shows.  How come she screws up so badly with Lata/Asha songs now.  It is just horrible to listen to.

apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: N Sinha

Sunidhi is technically very strong, she has come through a talent hunt. Pls don't commit a blasphemy by comparing Alisha Vs Sunidhi.

But Sinha ji few months back I have watched an interview of Sunidhi where she says that she was never trained as a singer.  All the riyaaz/practice she does is by listening to cassettes and CD's.  I was quite shocked to hear that.