coz jitna zyada utna achcha
as ye dil maange more
but plz its a request if u can then edit the title plz
its quite misleading
u know what i mean
AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update, Tanu!

So they showed the story-telling scene from DK in KTLK today? Aww...I loved that scene in DK also. Chalo will watch later in the evening.

Waise I'm not liking this 'test if he loves you' story angle much but ah well.
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Thanks for the lovely update, Tanu!

So they showed the story-telling scene from DK in KTLK today? Aww...I loved that scene in DK also. Chalo will watch later in the evening.

Waise I'm not liking this 'test if he loves you' story angle much but ah well.

Yep n Anu it was really well done.. there was a lot of non verbal communication between them! ðŸ˜³
Kavya.S thumbnail
thanks for the update...
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear 
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Tanu for the update ,i haven't seen the episode ,i will watch it at 11.30 am repeat.
daffodil81 thumbnail
Another awesome episode & acting by MB & KK
Ab toh daily i will be eagerly waiting for 8pm.
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi tanu...basically im a silent reader here...just love the show n the awesome updates of urs...n after reading todays...i just cud not stop myself from writing...brilliant n amazing detailing u do...perfect justice to every nuance..of Ashni's expressions...esp in that story telling scene...ive watched that so many times...both MB n KK were amazing...esp when mallu entered...just wanted to say a big thanks for the beautiful way u put things out here...i just cant keep away from this forum...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: supria

Hi tanu...basically im a silent reader here...just love the show n the awesome updates of urs...n after reading todays...i just cud not stop myself from writing...brilliant n amazing detailing u do...perfect justice to every nuance..of Ashni's expressions...esp in that story telling scene...ive watched that so many times...both MB n KK were amazing...esp when mallu entered...just wanted to say a big thanks for the beautiful way u put things out here...i just cant keep away from this forum...

Aww dear..thank u so much... m glad i m able to do justice...thank u.. pls do join in the forum n .. yap along.. AshNi are just too awesome.. n so inspirational! 😳
sabakhan... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome updae thanxx f sharing