Navya...since Anantika happened!

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Anantika, who beholds Anant within her name(Thanks Tanu for bringing it to our notice!!) rides on a lot of expectations. She after all has been entrusted with the paramount task of increasing, if not maintaining, the current viewership by justifying the tag line, creating drama & identifying with audience to depict what we expect from the show. And that ladies & gentlemen is no small feat, since this is one of the shows which appeals to all age groups, each of which have a different vision!!

Not that everyone was displeased with the previous writer, but well any change heralds new beginnings, so I wanted to quickly summarise how she has performed so far. This by no means is a comparison or negative post. Take it as a summary of last few weeks if u so wish or feel free to skip to the next topic. Please do post your comments if you manage to read it through...though, lol...I just went thru some other posts & saw a lot of you already appreciating her work. So it has a repetitive quality I guess & i will understand any lack of comments. 

As is typical with any handover, I am assuming she was given the marriage drama to deal with, a gist of what the previous writer had been trying to portray, get on the audience pulse & take the story from thereon.

So she surveyed what we wanted, probably read most of our posts, rantings, ravings et all & gave us what majority of us asked for!

We saw Anant becoming a suave planner!! His character always had depth, but it came to the fore. He was taking the centre stage & we all swooned & yeah, laughed as well. Some positive light moments are always welcome, aren't they?

We got some AnYa moments where even though their chemistry could be debatable (I still feel some scenes had true chemistry, but to each his own!), but u could feel the love & high comfort levels.

The college track ended, albeit a bit too quickly, but I guess the writer had plans to move onto other fascinating tracks.

Anantika was after all attacking the tag line..."Nayi soch naye sawaal!" with full gusto.

- AnYa marriage got postponed. Yup..19/20 yr olds marrying was not something all of us could digest after all...it wouldn't have been a nayi soch.

- The juxtaposing of both the families' beliefs, whenever done, was done beautifully IMO. One could see that though Mishras weren't ultra modern, Bajpayees definitely embraced some archaic philosophies.

- Anant lying to all was not a testament to his character but his love, not just for Navya but his own family too. Most 20 yr olds would have reacted like this. Felt real. He indeed represents the idealists. Oh I do love him more than ever before. Everyone supports their better halves, but not everyone supports the extended family as well...kudos for giving us this Anant.

- Renu wasn't shown to be a wilting sunflower, but a budding lotus. She didn't wallow in self pity 24x7, but managed to find a footing in the miseries surrounding her. Of course family support helps. But the drama was believable. Her divorce track provokes not only emotions but a lot of questions too, if one is willing to give it a thought. Now whether there is a MoNu in future or not is still not very clear but I'd be lying if I said I am not curious about it.

- Navya's work track...we all have different opinions on this. But the thought behind it is very radical at least from the show's viewpoint. Drama surrounding it is essential to sustain the story. Could be different, but try writing an OS or FF & you'll realise you don't always hit jackpot with award winning ideas! Worse still, once these guys shoot a sequence, its much too whimsical & expensive to scrap the track. Plus we aren't in the writer's head...so lets watch how it all unfolds.

- The hard hitting reality which often dispirits fresh graduates & takes a toll on tall friendship promises made a small appearance on this show & though it didn't raise any new questions or thoughts, but it was quite well placed & vital in a youth oriented show.

- Navya got to have her say in the Bajpayee household, in a polite & such a wondrous manner. She is leaving an impact & how! She managed to shut up Bua Dadi...that indeed is an extremely nayi soch in that house!!! We always knew she had a strong set of beliefs, now so do the Bajpayees. How they react to this is worth watching.

- Introduction of new characters like Dadi Chachi, Trisha & not to forget the additional Amar-Sharmishtha side show...there has to be a point here too. I keep my fingers crossed for I am unable to second guess the writer here. But then I thank the good lord that there is no Anant-Navya-Amar triangle in long shot, so pardon me if I am happy with this too. I am sure that day is not far away we will learn about the truth behind Anant's Dadi too...her complete absence even in terms of pics irks me.

The show is certainly packing a punch these days. I like the way the story is progressing...there is an underlying positive note & there is no unnecessary melodrama & negativity. So Anantika & the entire team of Navya...welcome back!!You've rebound v well & you should now be reaching for the skies of popularity!!

Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow very well written u summarised everything so beautifully πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Yes the show is really moving towards is tagline
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!!!! pooja u have beautifully written...well said...πŸ‘
diya-2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written dear...😊😊😊😊

Yes, the show has become more interesting and more matured after Ms. Anantika arrived!!!
She really deserves all the praise...she is truely showing us "Nayi Soch"...😊😊😊 through the serial.
priyabiju thumbnail
Hai dear .. I dont knw ur name ... but i love ur post a lot  πŸ‘  You writen very beautifully ... well said dear ... .Now this show improved more n more ... and all d credicts go to Ananthika & all d Navya crew !!!!!!!!
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pooja dear...Welcome back...

I loved the way you summed up everything...Yeah,Anantika is doing a brilliant job of clearing the previous mess and taking the show back on track...The show's present story line is meeting its tag line "nayi soch, nayi sawal"...Lets hope that Anantika will maintain this throughout...

Previously, the story was only revolving around AnYa & their problems and Rama bhabhi's schemings...Its a good step to introduce new charaters to the show as it will bring along some interesting tracks...Giving importance to sub tracks is also a good move form Anantika's side...I hope that the new changes will give the show better ratings...

Pooja, Thanks for making the post...Its always a treat to read you...
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Here's my take on the whole thing-

We saw Anant becoming a suave planner!! His character always had depth, but it came to the fore. He was taking the center stage & we all swooned & yeah, laughed as well. Some positive light moments are always welcome, aren't they? "Maturity comes with age"...seems turning true for our dear darling Anant...I am loving this sensible, ultra romantic and confident Anant...earlier his character seemed loosely defined but now the hold on the character is perfect! 

We got some AnYa moments where even though their chemistry could be debatable (I still feel some scenes had true chemistry, but to each his own!), but u could feel the love & high comfort levels. We have been for AnYalicious moments post the picnic track but here too ANANTika impressed me with the more focus on AnYa rather than the surroundings...after all we are all in coz of them not the family drama...thank God AnYa magic is almost back with a bang with still a scope for improvement. 

The college track ended, albeit a bit too quickly, but I guess the writer had plans to move onto other fascinating tracks. I guess this was only the way to take the story forward so no complaints...

Anantika was after all attacking the tag line..."Nayi soch naye sawaal!" with full gusto. "Nayi Dhadkan, Naye sawaal"...has kept us hooked coz we always wanted to see what they had to offer and seems promises are being kept and fulfilled too now...πŸ˜›

- AnYa marriage got postponed. Yup..19/20 yr olds marrying was not something all of us could digest after all...it wouldn't have been a nayi soch. We never wanted to witness another balika vadhu in making so thank you so much for a nayi soch alas or else the show was khallas!πŸ˜†

- The juxtaposing of both the families' beliefs, whenever done, was done beautifully IMO. One could see that though Mishras weren't ultra modern, Bajpayees definitely embraced some archaic philosophies. There's a huge difference between the zoo and the zamana and they have shown it very well...looking forward how navya brings a change in the zoo...

- Anant lying to all was not a testament to his character but his love, not just for Navya but his own family too. Most 20 yr olds would have reacted like this. Felt real. He indeed represents the idealists. Oh I do love him more than ever before. Everyone supports their better halves, but not everyone supports the extended family as well...kudos for giving us this Anant. Every girl loves the guy who loves her family the way he does his own and anant never misses an opportunity to impress me with his love and respect for Mishras...Pyaar ka maara Mr.Majnu bechara...nobody else could have done justice to this character the way Shaheer does...ANANTika has added the missing colors to his character...kya kare naam mein jaadu haiπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ even she could not resist his charm😳 

- Renu wasn't shown to be a wilting sunflower, but a budding lotus. She didn't wallow in self pity 24x7, but managed to find a footing in the miseries surrounding her. Of course family support helps. But the drama was believable. Her divorce track provokes not only emotions but a lot of questions too, if one is willing to give it a thought. Now whether there is a MoNu in future or not is still not very clear but I'd be lying if I said I am not curious about it. Renu was shown as a bud earlier now prospering as a flower...loved the way she stood strongly during the failed marriage fiasco...strong women always leave a mark on heart of viewers... 

- Navya's work track...we all have different opinions on this. But the thought behind it is very radical at least from the show's viewpoint. Drama surrounding it is essential to sustain the story. Could be different, but try writing an OS or FF & you'll realise you don't always hit jackpot with award winning ideas! Worse still, once these guys shoot a sequence, its much too whimsical & expensive to scrap the track. Plus we aren't in the writer's head...so lets watch how it all unfolds. I am still a l'il skeptical about the track but sometimes it better to wait and watch...

- The hard hitting reality which often dispirits fresh graduates & takes a toll on tall friendship promises made a small appearance on this show & though it didn't raise any new questions or thoughts, but it was quite well placed & vital in a youth oriented show. Friendship is one important relation whose pace changes with time. Har ek friend toh zaroori hai yaar par waqt ki hoti hai maar...time changes and we all become busy but still we cherish this beautiful relation life long...friendship ki gaadi mein breakers hote hai, speed kum ho jati hai par gaadi kabhi stop nahi hoti...would like to see how appy-ritz-ranbir continue to be an important part of AnYa love journey...  

- Navya got to have her say in the Bajpayee household, in a polite & such a wondrous manner. She is leaving an impact & how! She managed to shut up Bua Dadi...that indeed is an extremely nayi soch in that house!!! We always knew she had a strong set of beliefs, now so do the Bajpayees. How they react to this is worth watching. How navya makes a place in mind and heart of loony clan would be one interesting track to look out for...

- Introduction of new characters like Dadi Chachi, Trisha & not to forget the additional Amar-Sharmishtha side show...there has to be a point here too. I keep my fingers crossed for I am unable to second guess the writer here. But then I thank the good lord that there is no Anant-Navya-Amar triangle in long shot, so pardon me if I am happy with this too. I am sure that day is not far away we will learn about the truth behind Anant's Dadi too...her complete absence even in terms of pics irks me. Off late haven't got time to catch up these new characters so no idea how they are being treated and what point ANANTika wants to bring out from this track...but still I am loving the show and I'll always do...until they keep their promises, I am all like happy appy...πŸ˜†

The show is certainly packing a punch these days. I like the way the story is progressing...there is an underlying positive note & there is no unnecessary melodrama & negativity. So Anantika & the entire team of Navya...welcome back!!You've rebound v well & you should now be reaching for the skies of popularity!! Long live NAVYA and hope it achieves greater heights with every passing single dayπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
navyaaddict3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pooja as usual you have come up with a wonderful post. Agree to what you said. The present track is interesting and yes the story is flowing in the right direction as well. The task of striking a balance between the older generation and the youth category is always a difficult task, but Anantika  is doing it  quite impressively. I liked yesterday's episode where navya with utmost respect to the Bajpayee elders went ahead to put forward her views, she politely disagreed with bua dadi and explained her intentions behind doing this job. It is absolutely remarkable- somebody preventing saraswati from spilling some more acids from her  mouth. Even the precap where udi says that how can he punish navya because what she spoke was sheer truth is something that we always wanted to see- the process of nayi soch coming in to looney mansion.  you have summed up everything very  vividly so shall not  elaborate anything further. And yes shall want to see how Renudi track shapes up because it is a very potential sub track. presently we are getting anya scenes so feeling satisfied with that because previously a complete dearth of anya scenes characterised the show. No amar- navi- anant triangle is such a relief. And  another thing me too is curious about udi dadi- what is annoying is she is not even mentioned, be it nimi's sagai or anant's roka no one takes her name and her complete absence from the asylum even in a photograph has to delved deep into, banking on navi to do the needful and enlighten us with some information shrouding the udi dadi mystery. Really the girl who falters and stammers at every step has given a lecture that had put udi in a tight position  who hoisted the flag of  stone age parampara and sanskar, anyways liking the progress of the track and the unfolding of events. sorry for the long post.
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well saidπŸ˜‰.. Big rounda flowers for AnantikaπŸ‘
Rachits thumbnail
VERY WELL WRITTEN... AND YES HATS OFF TO ANANTIKA SAHIR...πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘