Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah except for Shraddha who correctly nominated Juhi and Sid...the remaining trio of Shonali, Mehak and Pooja M are still busy nominating each otherπŸ˜† and the nautanki Juhi gets saved for yet another week🀒
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm not surprised at all. I actually expected her to nominate Mahek and she did.

I like Mahek, but she can be quite crafty when she wants to be. She didn't hesitate to get on Pooja M's side the moment PM was treated like trash by the other group. That's opportunism, but again, opportunism is what rules the roost in BB. Everybody in there is an opportunist, not just Mahek.

I don't think Pooja M realizes that everyone in BB is a jackal.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Am I d only 1 not suprised tht PM nominated Mahek?

It is obvious dat PM is insecure where Mahek is concerned nd sees her as a threat. BTW I'm glad she nominated Mahek as it brings out her true colors nd ppl can see how insecure PM is abt Mahek. Also PM is too self centered 2 b any1's true frnd nd dat's y she keeps accusing others of not being true frnds. At least now all those ppl who say PM is honest nd loyal will realise how she is. Or maybe not. Dey'll still end up defending her nd blaming Mahek.πŸ˜‰
 pm fans as always stupid and pshycotic,i pity them
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The problem with PM is that she is suspicious of anyone and everyone, so even if anyone genuinely wants to be on good terms with her, she's most likely to start doubting them.

I love watching PM's tamashas, she's great reality TV material- but I sometimes wonder if she's able to hold onto any friends in real life. Edited by pinkfreud - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ssshhh

Am I d only 1 not suprised tht PM nominated Mahek?

It is obvious dat PM is insecure where Mahek is concerned nd sees her as a threat. BTW I'm glad she nominated Mahek as it brings out her true colors nd ppl can see how insecure PM is abt Mahek. Also PM is too self centered 2 b any1's true frnd nd dat's y she keeps accusing others of not being true frnds. At least now all those ppl who say PM is honest nd loyal will realise how she is. Or maybe not. Dey'll still end up defending her nd blaming Mahek.πŸ˜‰

after fight of mehak-sky in 3rd week. she had nominated mehak with reason that"  mehak trying to gain sympathy like me and trying to copy me"... now that thing seems  confirmed now  that mishra dont want anybody to use sympathy card like mehak tried to use that time and this time mishra feeling the heat that mehak will gain sympathy frm audience because she stood against sky-sid. so she nominated mehak  .. i dont think mishra is so dumb like sum people claims πŸ˜‰ 
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Puja Mishra showed her real color. She is a πŸ€¬ She forgot Mahek ne uske liye kya kuch nahi kiya.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

after fight of mehak-sky in 3rd week. she had nominated mehak with reason that"  mehak trying to gain sympathy like me and trying to copy me"... now that thing seems  confirmed now  that mishra dont want anybody to use sympathy card like mehak tried to use that time and this time mishra feeling the heat that mehak will gain sympathy frm audience because she stood against sky-sid. so she nominated mehak  .. i dont think mishra is so dumb like sum people claims πŸ˜‰ 

Sahi hai! Nd now PM will not be able 2 claim dat she's d most nominated housemate as I think now PM nd Mahek r tied! PM must be cursing Mahek, for standing up against d bullies nd taking all d limelight away frm her. I'm sure she nd a few housemates r going 2 accuse Mahek of doing exactly dat 4 TRPs! Glad PM's insecurity is slowly being revealed.
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I am not a PM fan...but she sure said the right reason for nominating Mehek!! "Unke dosti mein kitni sacchai hai mein nahi jaanti"... Good Job PM
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehabr

Well I am not a PM fan...but she sure said the right reason for nominating Mehek!! "Unke dosti mein kitni sacchai hai mein nahi jaanti"... Good Job PM

Oh pls don't justify such crap reasoning. How can any1 decide dosti main kitni sachhai hai? Mahek whn she wasn't evn frnds wid her, stood up 4 her (though I completely agree dat it wasn't 4 PM as much as wat was being said), nd anyways we all know PM's defination of friendship, so spare us! (BTW whn I used 'spare us', I was not immitating PM, I genuinely used it, but these oft repeated words of PM, whn we start using, seems like we r copying her!πŸ˜†)
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago