Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarulzzz thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
bt wat anu said abt my panna was rite n the thing tht he stopped ppl frm clapping for ravi ws also rite!!
n ya even i m a gemini they r nt 2 faced 😭
mans thumbnail
hmm what to say about anu ? Our forum has lots of rules and as siddh said why to increase warning meter ?
Anu is better in copying some spanish /english songs and claiming its his original creation ...recently I heard he copied Adesh srivastava song too ..good going anu why to copy west when we have so much talent at home ...

I guess whenever anu open his mouth he is at his worst let it be sher or comments or song .just remember his songs garam chay ki pyali ho ...or do me a favour lets play holi 😛
gamezone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarulzzz

bt wat anu said abt my panna was rite n the thing tht he stopped ppl frm clapping for ravi ws also rite!!
n ya even i m a gemini they r nt 2 faced 😭

You forgot one thing. It is because of Anu that Ravi is in the Galas. Otherwise if there had been Kshitij, we would have seen some tough competition.

Also Anu said in Takatak that Ravi is better than Amey Date!!! This is the most hopeless comment I have ever heard from any judge.

Anu has a habit of praising all besuras and losers.

Neelema_Bindu thumbnail
i hate that man sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomuch i can not express my feeling! 😡 i'm not joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤢
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
anu malik didn't say Sandeep lost some sur on feb-13, sonu did.
Anu malik said to sandeep, that if u ever lose sur, or good voice will cover it up.
chitti123 thumbnail
I think he does not pay attention to the performances. He keeps thinking about which of his cheap shayer to say.

Anyways, I do not like him. His name should be Anu "C" Malik (Anu Chor Malik) as he lifts most of his tunes. His singing is pathetic. His best as a lyricist is stuff like...'bahar baarish ho rahi hai, its raining'... all ghatiya stuff. A ten year old can write such songs.
Shama thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gamezone

hey guys,

Don't u think that Anu Malik has gone mad?????

He calls Sandeep Suurila.......when yesterday he himself told Sandeep that he had lost some suurs..... whats wtong with him...this man shud definitely be thrown out from judges panel....

I think he is mad and very very confused!!!! Yesterday Sonu and he had arguement abt Ravi's singing where sonu said Anu told him last week that Ravi's singing was poor.... In galas yesterday however he backed off!!!

His opinion changes every second.... really he needs to visit a gud psychologist.....

Today he has in one way campaigned for Sandeep who already is a danger for gud contestants and now his voting will be definitely increased

well thats my opinion and I wud like to know urs.

Frankly, I dont blame him. His own voice must have caused his permenant hearing loss.........😆😆😆

Decent_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shama

Frankly, I dont blame him. His own voice must have caused his permenant hearing loss.........😆😆😆

😆 Good one !! Shama!!

Decent_Girl thumbnail
Ya!! Anu malik is a damn confuse man!! He is interested in his ghatiya shairs than payin attention to the performance n i hate when he argue with Sonu for his poetry.. He is very over confident man n thinks that he is the only one who has complete understandin of surs..
giggles_2005 thumbnail
he told karunya in the gals that he had sung ..saanso ko sansoo mein very well...then the next day when he was asked by mini..he said that after watching the performance on TV he did think that he had slipped a bit....
My question is does the singing sound different when heard live in the studio than what we hear on our TV sets...
Someone attended the shoot for one of the episodes ..maybe he/she can shed some light on the subject