Valentine’s Day Newsletter

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Dear Friends,

Its Valentine Day tomorrow.  What are you planning to do for Valentine.  Mushy mushy movie with your sweetheart, or a candlelight dinner... a beautiful walk on the beach in moonlight, maybe even a long drive on the highway in a open convertible,  or will you just watch your same old routine TV show and then be off to bed!!!

Share your views with us.  Vote for your preferred choice of enjoying this day for lovers.  Tell us how you will spend the day, the evening and the night. 

You never know, you beloved may just be over your shoulder, peeking at the computer, looking for ideas and may surprise you with your Ideal Valentine.

So write in and share your views.

We have also sent out our Valentine Day Newsletter.  So please check in your Emails to see if you have received it.  For those who have not suscribed and yet want a preview of how the Newsletter is, have a look at our Valentine's Day Newsletter .

For those of you who havent subscribed to our Newsletter yet, please Subscribe immediately.

Share the news with your friends and family.  Be a part of the growing India Forums family. 

IF Newsletter Team

Edited by s.priya - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Khizer~ thumbnail

I would go watch a movie, then go to an exotic restaurant, and then have a nice long drive along the beach.

I think it would be very romantic.😳

I would also try to make them as happy as possible by any means on Valentine's day.

Regards,

Khizer

greatmaratha thumbnail
Friends, we made a small mistake in the newsletter. ELAS MOTW is Monika aka monika.goel, which is wrongly printed as Monika aka belle1989.

We apologise for our unintentional error.
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wud b spending the day with my beloved ONES... and also have a nice cozy family dinner in a nice chinese restaurant 😊
buttercup thumbnail
Thanks for another great issue 👏 👏

Its awesome...!! 😃

For me valentine wud be a day to spend to with all my loved pppl... chill .. share/care for each other... go out in the evening to have thai food...!!! 😃 😃 😃
-Zeustina- thumbnail
Spend it like any other ordinary day 😊
n have to attend an funeral 😭
sweet freedom thumbnail
awwwwwwww, well, i spend it like any other day too😳
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

that is what I thought Priya di...

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for awesome post for the very luvable day..This year nothing special for me coa my luv/hubby is away from home 😕 😳 I just talk on phone 😛 and have regular dinner with kids 😉 regular routine 😕

Good luck to all luvers whoever planning nice tommorrw,
God bless all luvers 😳
nightangel thumbnail

Definetly go with our beloved one take candel light dinner....one more thing add after dinner go for loooooooooooooong drive 😉

but dh first condition is we hav a beloved one.....😆

if he is not dhn not to worry....go with ur friends & relatives..😉😆

"wo bhi khush aur hum bhi khush"😊