Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Yup nithi, read your take, and totallyyy agree! Fab performances by Sanaya and Barun.

Aanchal, I'm Ishita.. But the precap is another hit and miss I guess... πŸ˜† Shyam alwaysss fools Anjali.

Hey Priti! Yup, agree with you too! So happy to see everyone's loving Sanaya so much!
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pkni

I am excellent as well. You can call me Nithi πŸ˜³
But I am lil bit emotional because of ArHi 

Hey Nithi πŸ˜›
Why you punched your face? πŸ€£ You should be happy.. ASR admitted his feeling tonight, though he did it a rude way but something is better than nothing πŸ˜†
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww thanks Ishita πŸ˜³  

Yep, for me Sanaya is the only actress who can show various emotions at one go without OTT
snowflake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Yup nithi, read your take, and totallyyy agree! Fab performances by Sanaya and Barun.

Aanchal, I'm Ishita.. But the precap is another hit and miss I guess... πŸ˜† Shyam alwaysss fools Anjali.

Hey Priti! Yup, agree with you too! So happy to see everyone's loving Sanaya so much!

I know.. I really want anjali to catch shyam red handed now πŸ˜†
-Nithi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Hey Nithi πŸ˜›
Why you punched your face? πŸ€£ You should be happy.. ASR admitted his feeling tonight, though he did it a rude way but something is better than nothing πŸ˜†

Hey Aanchal, its ArHi who punched my heart emotionally πŸ˜† Yep, anything not, his eyes spoke volumes and how he feels for her πŸ˜‰ 
snowflake. thumbnail

Aww thanks Ishita πŸ˜³  

Yep, for me Sanaya is the only actress who can show various emotions at one go without OTT

When i saw her in MJHT i never imagined that she can ever do a role like Khushi.. But she proved me wrong and i love this πŸ˜Š
-Nithi- thumbnail

When i saw her in MJHT i never imagined that she can ever do a role like Khushi.. But she proved me wrong and i love this πŸ˜Š

Yeah even I was stunned at her performance πŸ˜² and her hindi diction is icing on the cake πŸ˜²
Same for Barun as well !
snowflake. thumbnail

Hey Aanchal, its ArHi who punched my heart emotionally πŸ˜† Yep, anything not, his eyes spoke volumes and how he feels for her πŸ˜‰ 

I wonder how would ASR react after knowing who is khushi's fiance πŸ˜³ i mean at one side he think of killing shyam as he loves his sister more than anything.. on the other side he will feel happy that he could save khushi from a cheater and think she is all mine now πŸ˜‰
snowflake. thumbnail

Yeah even I was stunned at her performance πŸ˜² and her hindi diction is icing on the cake πŸ˜²
Same for Barun as well !

I was a MJHT fan but honestly i had an inclination towards MaYur more than SaJan πŸ˜‰ and Barun .. OMG.. surprise package.. He was in DMG and i used to hate him as he portrayed a negative character.. But now my every day is incomplete without him πŸ˜ 
-Nithi- thumbnail

I wonder how would ASR react after knowing who is khushi's fiance πŸ˜³ i mean at one side he think of killing shyam as he loves his sister more than anything.. on the other side he will feel happy that he could save khushi from a cheater and think she is all mine now πŸ˜‰

Do you really think so ? I think he would become a volcano ready to engulf Kushi. Sorry i think he will not think at all - his characteristic feature you know πŸ˜†