deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The scenes open with Armaan knowing that he has to think fast. Jassi is thinking what will Armaan do & if the Apex Company came they will find out about Kohinoor. She hopes that Armaan would think fast himself. Armaan starts to speak. He looks first at Aryan straight in the eye and then starts clapping. Aryan first think how will Armaan find fault in his plan. Armaan then says that it is an excellent idea and then his eyes fall on a magazine lying on the table and he sees the word "style". So Armaan continues & says that Aryan idea doesn't have any style. Puru then stares at Armaan expecting him to give his opinions. Armaan is thinking fast. He looks at the magazine and sees the sentence " The best store in the world" and he is hit by an idea. He continues and says that gulmohur should open a store that will only have Gulmohur designs and later on as the business processes they can invite other designers. Jassi is happy and think that this idea will work. Aryan argues that they need to save money. But Armaan thinks more investments will mean more profits. Both of them starts having an argument that is stopped Puru.Then there is silence for some while. Everybody is holding their breath waiting for Puru decisions. Puru then say that both the idea have "dum" in them in other words point and strength so he think they should follow both the ideas and work together. He stress on the words " word together". Then he leaves. Aryan then asks Armaan if he remember the story about the King Midas. He continues and say that whatever this king use to touch even if it was sand it use to turn to gold but here is King Armaan as whatever he touches it turns to sand just like gulmohur. Armaan says in reply he wish it would happen as he would then turn Aryan into a toad which would be kept away from him so he doesn't have listen to his croaking.Malika stands to defend her brother but Armaan interrupts her and say it is not her argument and Aryan should take care of his family. Aryan reply he is by ensuring that Gulmohur is ok. Armaan then haughtily says that it is not necessary as he is the future of gulmohur and then leaves with Jassi.

Meanwhile Pari is counting the money and then giving it to the man who has brought the application. She is so happy to receive the application. She opens the letter only to find a sketch of a witch that is supposed to be her and these words "East or west India is best while. Tum jeses pardesi ka liya nahin" Pari face fell. In other side of the room the gang are excitedly counting the money. Then they show Armaan and Jassi walking out of the boardroom. Jassi ask Armaan how did he get such a great idea. Armaan tell her that God came and told him early in the morning. Jassi smiles and asks for the report about the store that will show how much profits will it make. Armaan points at Jassi brain and says that it is all in here and she can give him a copy after making it. He leaves and Jassi as usual is left with more work that is NOT her job.

Armaan ex-fiance is really sad. She is so lost in her thoughts that she bumps straight into Maddy. Maddy sees it is Malika and cool it as he thought it must have been Jassi with forgotten glasses. He smiles and then notice that Malika had actually apologized he is shock and asks for the reason. Malika hasn't listen to a word Maddy has said and she excuses herself by saying that she has lots in her mind. Maddy says that no problem is worth the peace of mind and he knows it must be Armaan. He jokes with her and say that they will make Armaan jealous and starts kissing her hand. He screams then or rather shrieks and asks her where is her engagement ring. He thinks it is lost. Malika says that it is not lost but she has taken it out herself. And guess who hears this particular conservation??? Natalie and Nasreen.

Meanwhile raj seats himself in Armaan cabins. He asks Armaan how he is. Armaan then mentions how he had to face Aryan in the board meeting. He continues that his life has turn upside down as they will be watching over by Apex company that go through there accounts sheet and Malika has given back her engagement ring. Raj asks Armaan stupidly if the ring doesn't fit her finger any longer. Armaan angrily replies that she has broken the engagement and it your fault. Raj wonders how. Armaan grabs his neck and strangles it for a second and says that it is because of your drinking habit that leads you to start singing. Raj says that when he drunks he starts hearing songs. Armaan then tell him that Malika had heard all his "yana songs". Then it suddenly hits raj that it was Malika who had broken the engagement. Then he says to Armaan that he should be thanking him as Malika has broken the engagement herself that it is time to celebrate as nobody now can force Armaan into a marriage. Armaan then also process this thought.

In the cafeteria Nasreen is telling the gang what had happened. The gang is all surprised. Bindiya is asking for more details while Nasreen is over-doing the whole scene. Jassi walks in and ask them that why are they gossiping. Bindiya then say that it is big news. Then the gang asks Jassi if she knew. Jassi replies that she did but it is none of her business. Then they call her "chaamchi" of Armaan. Ruby mom thinks that it must have been Malika faults but Bindiya sides with Malika and say that not everything is a woman fault. Jassi asks Bindiya how can she be sure. But Bindiya then asks her back that does she know whose fault it is. Jassi keeps quiet. Ruby mom still not convinces. Jassi leaves them with her own thoughts and memories. Memories of Singapre.Then she over hears a conservation that takes place between Malika and Mrs. Suri.

Mrs. Suri : I am sure Armaan will apologize

Malika : It's not about apology this time Armaan has broken my trust. He went all the way to Singapore for a girl name Yana.

Mrs. Suri is shocked but say : That boy is foolish.

Malika says : Some time I feel that I am foolish to think that Armaan will love me.

Mrs Suri: No you are not . I have been watching you two since you were small. And no woman can love Armaan as you do.

Malika: But don't you see this not just a broken engagement , this time my heart has broken. And she starts crying. So does Jassi because tears come in her eyes.

Meanwhile Raj is dragging Armaan to go and celebrate. Armaan says if only raj will promise that he will help Jassi.Raj believes that Jassi doesn't need help but Armaan insist as he feel that this idea is good. Aryan over-hears them and says that their idea would only work if Apex would allow them to go ahead with their stupid scheme. That tomorrow a strict man will come to look over everything and then the evaluation will begin. Armaan and raj leaves and Aryan think that this thing will show Armaan every little tiny fault.

Purab Mehra still hasn't gotten over Jassi. Poor guy. He deserves better. Ok we see him in his black limo. He is thinking :
" I wonder if Jassi got my letter or she didn't think me worthy enough to reply. Even though I know there are chances that she hasn't gotten my letter but I still hope. Will she ever forgive me and get over her anger. How will she react if I enter her life again ? I try to get you out of my mind but I can't !!!"

While this is happening our heroine is turning and tossing in her bed. She keeps having flashbacks. At last she gets up and start writing in her diary :

" If some thing goes bad in Armaan sir life my peace of mind is gone. Armaan sir you said that you didn't love Malika but then why did you get engage with her. You mother thinks that nobody can love you as Malika does but love is not something you scale but some thing you feel and give. I hope you get engage again with Malika but one thing for sure nobody can love you the way I do."

Edited by vbhatter - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deadly thumbnail
I am really confused. We have Purab who can't get over Jassi and Jassi who can't get over Armaan. The difference between their love is Purab love Jassi the way she is and Jassi is in love with a man who is the complete opposite of what she thinks he is. And when will Armaan change ???
vijay thumbnail

hi deadly,

just increased the font size of your post. i hope you did'nt mind 😊.

btw, do you know they are going to show that Arundhati (the lady from Apex) will be coming to gulmohur and interrogate Arman.

Cheers,
Vijay

Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting.

I believe after a while the story is getting a bit spicy now.
Good to see that Maddy is back, he hasn't been on the show in months.
He's a great character too.

Aj Styles.

BTW, is it true that the show's ratings in India are declining? Can
anyone confirm this.

peace thumbnail

i wish for jassi to end up with PURAB😆