Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Dedications:

To the cutest, most beautiful, a couple made in heaven…

Angad and Kripa…

Iqbal and Neha…

Also to every member who takes the time to read me.

A short Summary...

Angad Khanna returns home after ten years with the fact shadowing him that she is now married to him with a child.  Reality hits him one after another, as he is determined to get her back this Christmas.  Will Angad Khanna be able to get his lady love back?

Authors Note:

More like warnings… Sorry in advance… Keep reading...😆

Dear Readers,

As winter slowly comes to an end here, and summer begins, here I am writing a story about Christmas Time. Unlike my other stories this will be an extremely short story with 13-15 parts max. It will not be too flowery and right to the point. I don't know if I will succeed very well, as I am used to writing big and flowers. Like Kritika told me, this fan-fiction wont have any, "Not for Kids" scene either. Joking, I don't even know why I'm writing this note. I guess I just feel like killing time here!

Well back to my point, I hope you guys will enjoy this story. This fan-fiction will only be continued once or twice a week. Just depends. I DO NOTwant any PM's or messages just saying 'continue soon' messages on the thread at all. I'm very serious, if I get too many I'm not going to continue for a longer time, just because you guys force me to write when I get a million comments just telling me to continue. I'm going to try and not be forced this time. So, once or twice a week, no dates fixed. While I write this fan-fiction I will also be updating 'Kabhi Kabhi' and hopefully I will also be updating/finishing Kritika's fan-fiction, (DIL NE JISE APNA KAHA) the link is posted on the bottom. Of course I will only update one fan-fiction a day, unless I'm off or just free. Which I will be from March or April. Mock Trial times have changed and they will be from 6 P.M. to about 9:30 P.M. On either Tuesdays and Thursdays some weeks, and some weeks on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Saturdays it will be in the morning so I will be able to update in the evenings. On Sundays, I will try to update all three, and two at the most. If two are updated they will most likely be 'Kabhi Kabhi' and 'Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha.' This fan-fiction, {Kabhi Na Kabhi) will be updated the least.

Other than that for now keep checking this page, I might add new things ever week and to make our life easier it will be in a different color so you guys know what the update is. I will also post the updates in the end of my Chapters, so read them. If I don't I will have a sing saying check Author Note, updated… then the date when it was updated.

Here is the Link to Kritika's fan-fiction.. Start reading it if you haven't I will be continuing from where she left off. F.Y.I. Happe also wrote a few parts of this fan-fiction. It will be finished off by me. I might make a new post for it. Not sure yet…

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=60511&KW =Dil+Ne

And last, the whole small stories is not my idea. It was started by Natasha and I need to give her the credit. Now enjoy!!!

Love you guys,

Neha

Edited by neha9 - 17 years ago
Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cool, sounds interesting...will be anticipating this one.!
justchill thumbnail
ha ha i am scared tht was a strict note.
Kabhi kabhi and kabhi na kabhi ..how did this happen.
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
whoa!!!! someonez writing like a proff. now 😆 😆 😆 and lolz i was just kidding!! that "not for kids" part was so cute!! 😆

and waiting for the story!!! lol i was kinda confused pehle now finalyyy matlab they are married.. and he leaves her and goes off 10 yrs.. JERKOOO!!! 😆

and yayyyyy now ill read dil ne jise apna kaha instead of writing it(which i didnt do very much 😆 )

continue soon 😆 oops im not supposed to say that 😃 Edited by ~*kRiTu*~ - 18 years ago
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: justchill

ha ha i am scared tht was a strict note.
Kabhi kabhi and kabhi na kabhi ..how did this happen.

i was going to name it Khoya Hua Pyaar, but Malks said it was bad before i even started so i changed it...

justchill thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*kRiTu*~

whoa!!!! someonez writing like a proff. now 😆 😆 😆 and lolz i was just kidding!! that "not for kids" part was so cute!! 😆

and waiting for the story!!! lol i was kinda confused pehle now finalyyy matlab they are married.. and he leaves her and goes off 10 yrs.. JERKOOO!!! 😆

and yayyyyy now ill read dil ne jise apna kaha instead of writing it(which i didnt do very much 😆 )

continue soon 😆 oops im not supposed to say that 😃

Neha even ia m confused about the part are they married or they are not like krithika.

is it like this were they married before ten years and he just found she has his child ? may be u meant to confuse us . he He will wait till you write.

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*kRiTu*~

continue soon 😆 oops im not supposed to say that 😃

u'll know when u read the first part what the story is.  I will post the first part tomm.  U can say that once in a while. 😆😆😆

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: justchill

Neha even ia m confused about the part are they married or they are not like krithika.

is it like this were they married before ten years and he just found she has his child ? may be u meant to confuse us . he He will wait till you write.

Wait till tomorrow. 😉

Pachu.P thumbnail
Whoa!!...Finally you started!

Was waiting for it!!...Phew!!... 😆

Can't wait for you to get started!!!!! 😳
goldi2 thumbnail
SONDs good to me!!!
cant wait till ur first part soo continue soon!!!!!
Hina